All reviews room was clean waffles biscuits and gravy waffle maker staff was friendly indoor pool place to sleep stay there again nothing fancy hot tub continental breakfast front desk staff pleasant stay great place to stay we've stayed first floor easy access
Reviewed August 8, 2018

This place was not a $150/night hotel, it’s a $50/night Motel! Dirty, noise, shady people in next room making a ton of noise, terrible breakfast! Stopped cause we were too tired to keep driving. Should of kept driving!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear, Guest

On behalf of our hotel staff, I'm writing to thank you for your business. We accommodate many guest each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable services to all of our guest.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. We look forward to serving your in the future.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Room was very clean, staff was warm, friendly, and very helpful. The hotel is pet friendly and the staff even greeted my dog. The free breakfast is lacking high protein options other than hard boiled eggs. Overall a wonderful stay and will be staying again in the future.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Dear, Guest

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. We are thankful for your kind words, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Finally pet friendly flooring, no carpet.
However cleaning staff missed a coffee ring on the chair and night stand, still sticky with sugar. Easy to reach from interstate and near good food choices. Thank you

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Dear, Guest

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. Please accept my sincere apology about the coffee rings. I want your to know that the issues has been addressed.

Again, let me thank you for your business, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

We were greeted professionally and we asked for a room not on the first floor and at the quiet end of the hall. The room met both these requests and was clean and looked good.
I would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear, Carolyn

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to thank you for your kind words. We are thankful for your business, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 27, 2018

the front-desk lady deserves a separate review as she was SUPER friendly, helpful and went out of her way to make our stay great. She changed my money for laundry, brought us the plunger (don't ask) to the room, and answered all my questions. I wish I remembered her name, but I was too tired--I just remember that her husband had a traffic accident recently on route 5, where his car was hit by a truck driver. Anyways, the room was clean, the breakfast very good, and please give the front-desk lady a raise as she was so helpful to me and my teenagers!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Dear, Donjorno

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guest.