“Perfect stop midway to our destination. Friendly folks...”
Review of Super 8 Roseburg

Super 8 Roseburg
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Roseburg
Reviewed September 4, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Roseburg

Reviewed September 3, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Reviewed August 31, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed August 28, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We arrived late and the staff was friendly and professional. Room was clean. We drove 14 hours from Southern California on our way back to Canada. I was hoping to fall sleep right away but I didn't find the bed comfortable. My wife was happy with it. I could have been over tired too. Breakfast was ok, not many healthy choices. No protein in any shape :)
My son enjoyed the pool in the morning. They gave us a discount coupon at check out to return and stay for $58.88. If i had stayed here on the way down to California, I would have certainly stayed here again. Overall I am satisfied with what I paid to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Knight66,

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise. I am truly pleased that you found the staff to be friendly and professional. It is truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to say thank you, or to let us know how we did.

The principal goal of our hotel is to provide quality service to all of our guests. It is only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Clean, well looked after, nice towels, spacious rooms, helpful friendly staff...make this a great value for money spent. Lots of local area restaurants to choose from that are close by. Easy access from I5, but not so close to be bothered by traffic noise.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Stuart S,

I am writing to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did during your recent visit. I am especially pleased that you found your room clean and comfortable. I am also very glad that the staff was helpful and friendly during your stay.

Our main goal is to provide excellent customer service to each and every one of our guests. It is truly rewarding when a guest takes time out of their busy schedule to say thank you.

Again, let me thank you for your feedback.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was a one night stop over between Portland and going on the next day to Crater Lake. Ideal location just of I5 and next to good facilities. The reception was welcoming and the room we wee allocated was next to the pool. His was a highlight feature and was used both on arrival and first thing the next morning. Despite being close to the pool there was no excessive noise. Unfortunately the walls were thin and we could here the barking dog next door.
Breakfast was acceptable and the space good. However the addition of healthy options food would be appreciated from people who can't eat the carb heavy food on offer.
Overall one of he best Hotels/Motels we have stayed in on our trip down the west coast from Seattle to San Diego

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Clachmhor,

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your feedback. I am truly pleased that you enjoyed your stay overall. It's sounds as though we made your trip a memorable one, and nothing could make us happier. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

The main goal here at Super 8 Roseburg is to provide dependable and quality service to each and every one of our guests. It is only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Again, let me thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We look forward to your next visit.