“Roseburg Respite”
Review of Super 8 Roseburg

Super 8 Roseburg
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Roseburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
San Jose
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We were on a 6 day road trip and had some bad experiences dealing with motel/hotel staff at the end of the day. But this Super 8 facility was great and very friendly, and will go back here if we have to be in this area again.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Thomas T,

I am writing to let you know how pleased I was to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Super 8 Roseburg. On behalf of the entire staff I would like to thank you for your kind words. I was particularly glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly during your stay.

Our main goal is to provide each and every guest with dependable and quality service. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to say thank you for our staff's hard work.

Again, let me thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Amanda Leith
Front Office Manager
West Linn
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The service was excellent, the room was old and had a funny smell...Just make sure to ask for an updated room..

Dear Rechelle O,

On behalf of the entire staff here at Super 8, I would like to thank you for your feedback. I am very pleased to hear that the staff provided excellent service during your stay. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to say thank you for our staff's effort and hard work.

However, I am concerned with the fact that you expreienced a problem with room odor during your stay. I would like to thank you for letting us know about the problems you experienced. We take the issues raised by our guests very seriously. I would like you to know that the issue has been addressed and the appropriate actions have been taken to correct the problem.

Here at the Super 8 in Roseburg we appreciate conmments and suggestions given to us by our guests. They tell us what we are doing right and what we can do to improve. Our main goal is to provide quality accommodations and service to every guest that walks through our front doors.

Thank you again for the time you took to let us know how we are doing. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Amanda Leith
Front Office Manager
Spokane
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The room smelled of carpet cleaning chemicals, requiring a trip to buy a candle to make it tolerable; lighting was barely enough to read by; the evening staff was rude and disrespectful; the pool was cloudy, and the hot tub was not hot enough to take a bath in. Internet? Couldn't get through to my email or other places because the hotel computer was set with the highest security. Map of this very small town was inaccurate, resulting in wasted time driving and unnecessary frustration.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8genmgr, General Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Ms. Carol V:

I'm concerned about the rudeness you experienced from my front desk staff during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. This type of behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

Our primary goal is to provide dependable service to all our guests. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

Please be assured that the issues you've raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken. We take pride in our hotel, and do our best to prevent problems from recurring. Therefore, it is our hope that you will give us another try during your next visit to our area.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. There's no excuse for anything less than complete guest satisfaction.

Kat Wise

Travelers are raving about these Roseburg hotels

Sonoma
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Very noisy, lousy view, broken shower regulator, bad breakfast, high cost of Wyndham Reward points. Won't stay here, or at any Super 8, again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Richard C
Dear Mr. Richard C:

I'm concerned about the shower problems you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

Please accept my sincere apology.

Kat Wise