“Great value!!!”
Review of Super 8 Roseburg

Super 8 Roseburg
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Roseburg
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Place was great. We booked through price line which was a lot cheaper than what the hotel could give us. Place had good continental breakfast,a pool, and pretty close to anything to eat. The employees were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Morales0512,

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise. I am truly pleased that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable and quality service to all of our guests. It is only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Amanda Leith

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I made this reservation through Priceline for a great price. I specifically requested a room with fridge and microwave, but we did get any of that. When checking in, the clerk wanted payment for the room, but I had prepaid the room for a speedier check in.

Continental breakfast met the bare minimum to be called that- no bagels or muffins, just some pastries individually wrapped, waffles, toast, or cereal.

The bathtub drain plug would not go all the way down, so could not take a bath.

Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Popeye S,

I am concerned about the problems you experienced with your bathtub drain at our hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring these matters to our attention.

The principal goal of our hotel is to provide depandable and quality service to all of our guests. Consequently, it's dissapointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Amanda Leith

Reviewed May 3, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Reviewed May 3, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed May 2, 2013

But this place is different....#1 CLEAN....Friendly...Great Location...Great working Internet...
When I booked this Hotel with Price Line...I was really scared....Price was good but with some of the experinces I had with Super 8 last summer...I was glad I was travling alone and not with my partner...I would stay here again..

Room Tip: If driving North...this place is 40 miles from 7 feathers Casino...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank sandymccluskey1953
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear sandymccluskey1953,

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise. I am truly pleased that you found your room to be clean and comfortable. I am also glad to hear that the staff was friendly during your stay. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

Amanda Ihrcke

Reviewed May 1, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank Jay G
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I travel up and down I-5 frequently for business and pleasure and often stay at the Super 8 in Roseburg, OR. What keeps me coming back is the friendly staff and the clean, well kept rooms. And, of course, the hot breakfast in the morning. Good parking, though not for big rigs.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet as none face the freeway.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Doug W
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Dear Doug W,

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise. I am truly pleased that you found your room to be clean and comfortable. I am also glad to hear that you thought our staff was friendly. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

Amanda Ihrcke