“Great Pizza, Better service”

Abby's Legendary Pizza
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Rogue River
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Abby's Pizza is a hometown tradition, with a family friendly atmosphere, spacious seating, and the freshest ingredients available. Located on Pine Street across from 1st Street, our friendly staff are ready to provide you with truly legendary pizza and ah-mazing service! Come in and experience the best pizza in Rogue River!
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I ordered take out. The guy on the phone was hilarious and helped me figure out the order ( I didn't have a menu). He told me the name of the delivery person. When the pizza arrived he drawn on the box-kind of made it personal. Anyway, the pizza was delivered on time, tasted great, and the people I spoke with were awesome.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The wife and I spent the day on the road and had checked in late at the Inn on the Rogue and were looking for a place that served some good food. We were told this is the place and went and ordered some pasta with some wine. The food was excellent and the serving size was overwhelming. It was beyond what we could eat. This plate rates as a great find in a small town. Loved it!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Love the pizza but it is definitely more expensive than others in the area. Building and decor is outdated but still an enjoyable experience.