“Consistently high quality.”

Paisano's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Rogue River
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Paisano's Italian Kitchen is a NON GMO all Natural Kitchen that strives to use only Organic and Natural foods for the health of our customers. We make all of our foods fresh and from scratch using only natural ingredients. We have many options for almost any desired needs.
Reviewed June 18, 2018

This is my neighborhood Italian restaurant. When we don't feel like cooking, we say: "Paisano's?" The food is always good. Sometimes the wait can be a bit long - it's a small place and people love it. Worth the wait.

1  Thank Mary Jane M

Reviewed June 18, 2018

My favorite place to have lunch or dinner. This is the best Italian food ever. Make sure you have a cup or bowl of the Tomato Basil Soup, it's the best Tomato soup I have ever had. Their food is unbelievable, doesn't matter what you order. My favorite is Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo. Don't forget to check out the Specials. My favorite special is the 1/2 and 1/2, which is half Spaghetti and Meatballs, half Ravioli with a Alfredo Sauce, OMG, it is heavenly. The owner and the staff are awesome. This is a must try if you are in the Rogue River Area.

1  Thank Shelley L
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Have heard good thing about the place. Tried it out and was pretty good. The interior is not typical of a restaurant.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

This tiny 9 table Italian kitchen never disappoints. Fresh made house mozzarella and amazing meals. Enough to share but you’ll want it all to yourself:)

1  Thank siggi91
Reviewed February 26, 2018

We will have to stop in Again and try the other things, like cheesecake! I had the meatball sandwich and a glass if house red wine, it was great. My hubby had pasta with garlic olive oul sauce. We split the Italian salad crispy and good We also spilt the garlic toast!

Its difference if you are expecting dinner ware and to be waited on, its a deli. Food is served on a paper rack ir a box.

Dont get me wrong its a great deli type place but its not a dinner plate, little different.