“Delicious Surprise”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We were taking the "long way" to Grants Pass one afternoon and along the way became hungry. Found The Station via TripAdvisor and stopped in for a late lunch. Restaurant is nicely tucked in shade of trees if you happen upon a nice day for al fresco dining. We ate inside of this older home transformed into a pleasant restaurant. The menu is chocked full of tempting selections (which means we'll be back!). My husband ordered the tostada and I ordered the Bacon, Avocado, Cucumber, Red Onion sandwich and we shared an order of killer onion strings. All food was freshly prepared, delicious and filling. We'll be planning to take the long way to Grants Pass more often in order to stop by The Station for a meal. A high recommend!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Every time i eat here I can't wait to come back and try something else on the menu. Fantastic soups, salads, homemade dressings. Worth the drive to Rogue River, and easy plentiful parking.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

What a great place to eat. Small dining room allows for incredible personal service. The food was cooked after we ordered, absolutely the freshest ever. The few minutes cooking time was certainly worth the wonderful dinner we had. The presentation made you want to eat every morsel on your plate, and it tasted better than it looked. Didn't think that was possible, but it is true. The waiter was to attentive and nice. We can't say enough about this wonderful restaurant. Every visit to Rogue River will include a dinner at the Station!!!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This humble house serves some very special food. On advice of a local, my friend and I drove about 20 miles for dinner. The greeting was warm and sincere. We waited briefly while a table was cleared. The dinner entrees seem to lean toward chicken, which is fine with me. We shared an order of onion strings, thin and crispy. The dinner salads were heaping with nuts and seeds atop a variety of greens with dressing on the side. The jalapeno popper chicken breast stuffed with cream cheese and finished with raspberry vinegarette is to die for. My friend had a very nice lemon chicken breast. Rosemary bread, mashed potatoes and mixed squash rounded out the plate. No room for dessert, maybe next time. The Station was worth the drive and worth the cost. I will be back.

1  Thank BararaJo
Reviewed February 8, 2013

When i have visitors i bring them here for lunch. Great people, and great for outside dining. Dinner was ok but i love coming here for lunch. Food is fresh and i never feel cheated.

1  Thank Daniel R