Me and the fiance have been to this place half a dozen times. The location is great, the beach is great, and the rooms are good for the value. This resort is probably one of the cheapest on the coast, and if you print out the coupons available on their website, it can be a very inexpensive vacation.
My only complaint is that the front office is pretty adamant about closing at 11 PM on Fridays. Coming from out of town, it is nearly impossible to get there before 11 PM and that's having the car packed and leaving right after work. Considering it is a resort, and individuals are making the effort traveling long distances to stay at your resort, one would think that they would be a little more accommodating. Me and my fiance arrived at 11:15 PM after driving all night, and were met with a rather unfriendly "Do you know we close at 11?".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have a beautiful oceanfront view, heated pool, gas fireplace, and balcony as well as a a variety of accommodations to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Surfside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel Rockaway Beach
- Surfside Motel Rockaway Beach