“Amazing views, modern furnishings, perfect...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rick_Nadi...
Portland, OR
“Amazing views, modern furnishings, perfect location”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed in Unit #204 over the Memorial Day weekend and it was overall a positive experience. The location of the property is perfect - oceanfront, but in a very quite part of the beach. The view was amazing and we couldn't get enough of it. The place was clean and modern. A couple of things that we were not 100% happy about - the furniture is cheap IKEA kind and not enough of it in the living room, where we spent most of the time. One tiny couch could barely accommodate 3 adults with no other seating options available. The heating is very advanced - no vents but rather hot water pipes running through the floors. Warm tile floors were amazing, however, the thermostat was not working (as in being totally dead and powered off) - so we were unable to adjust the temperature at all. People sleeping in the master bedroom ended up being pretty hot and the person sleeping on the couch in the living room was comfortable. The main grief is with the shower and hot water. There was zero water pressure in the second shower (master bedroom was a bit better). The water was literally barely dripping - I've never seen anything like that. To wash off the soap I had to actually collect water in my palms and splash on myself. But this was not the main problem. The main problem was water temperature, which was not adjustable at all. The first night the water was lukewarm (maybe because we were running a dishwasher at the same time?) so I opted to skip the shower. The next night the water was scalding hot. There was absolutely no cold water. Just boiling water dripping from the shower head. Basically, the water temperature in the place has a mind of its own. If we had to stay in this place longer than 2 nights - the shower situation would have been a major issue, since we were effectively not able to take a normal shower for two days. The rest of the experience was pretty great though

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
May 30, 2014
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your constructive feedback and apologize that you had issues with the hot water system. We do have maintenance people available to take care of issues such as this and wish you'd have called us so we could have taken care of the problem.

We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay otherwise. The views are stunning and the beach access is so easy. We'd love to see you again!
Portland Oregon
Reviewed January 7, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Management Response
Jan 7, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you were cold during your stay. We are now keeping all condos to a comfortable 70 F so that all guests walk in a warm condo to start with. We have adjusted the hot and cold controls, this should not be an issue anymore and have repaired the balcony door. The hardware somehow broke and needed to be replaced and we had to special order the parts in order to fix that and your stay happened during this time. We sincerely apologize for that and appreciate all the feedback you gave us.
Willard Utah

A romantic getaway
Washougal WA
Reviewed July 6, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing