“A must see” 5 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A must see”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

This place and the people that both own it and work at it are amazing. Off the chart best time we have ever had. Great family time we had here this summer and we plan to return each year. You have to go and meet the owners they are above quality. The workers that they employ are the best I have ever experienced, they take the time to explain everything you will need to know to crab fish. The place is kept clean and the boats are kept top notch. We caught crab and they showed us how to clean them and then they even cook them for you right there. The price was the very family friendly, we got to do so much for so little. We crabed here for two days, but next summer we plan to stay the week. Thanks Kelly's you made our trip. You will not be disapointed to go to Kelly's and enjoy.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank altifam

Emmett, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun friendly time for adults and kids.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Very freindly group willing to take the time to explain to people who know nothing about crabbing what to do. Safe for kids. Boats are stable and easy to drive. Be prepared to get wet because pulling in crab pots gets you wet. Prices seem reasonable but after 2 hours of crabbing we didn't catch one acceptable crab. However, kids had a blast anyway. Prolly over fished when we were there. But overall awesome. Thanks.

Visited August 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun time with family of all ages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

We rented a boat and 5 rings and came away with 17 keepers. The older crowd that really wanted to crab showed up early to take the boat out and we had a ton of fun. Every pot brought up some, several brought up a dozen. A very cool experience for first time crabbers. Fortunately I had two fit nephews to do the heavy lifting.

The moms and littler kids showed up a couple hours later to crab right off the dock and take a spin in the boat and pull up a couple of pots. Everyone had a very fun time and they cooked the crab up for us before we left. All told the whole day was less than $250 for a days worth of activity for 16 people and we had a crab feast at the end of the day.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Dmusch
Rockaway Beach, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the funniest places on the coast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

My other half and kids love this place! Kelly is HILLARIOUS! Though we are not seafood eaters it's still a amazing place to stop in at, even if you just want to socialize! They are amazing with kids, they let them just ramble on and answer every question sent their way! If your a beginner with crabbing they have everything you need and have no issues walking you through how it's done! And if your a crab person, the prices are awesome and well worth the catch you get!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jon T
skamania, washington
“Everyone should stop here! Amazing staff and SO much fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We tented one night at Kelly's place. I had 6 teenagers with me. It was absolutely the highlight of our weekend! Kelly and his staff are such wonderful, caring people. We also met John who is such a neat person. He has some amazing stories and artwork to show you, he will keep you well entertained. Kelly set us up in a motor boat and 5 crab pots...and remember I said I had teenagers (5 boys, 1 squimish girl) I do not think I have laughed this much in a very long time. I am sure that people miles down the coast could hear us! Of course the crabs fall in the bottom of the boat with 5 teenage boys and the one squimish girl has on flip flops...one can only imagine the joy! Then a crab dinner ....so very yummy ! Anyhow, I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Kelly, John and all the amazing staff. We had such a wonderful time. I highly recommend stopping and saying "hello"! We will certainly be going back, hopefully soon.

Visited July 2013