“Good Family Place”
Review of Lakeside Hideaway

Lakeside Hideaway
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Good food, service and great for people traveling with children. A nice, kid-friendly menu as well as lots of choices for adults.

There are newer reviews for Lakeside Hideaway

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Every time we've been here we've had to change our order because our preferred selection was not available. Waited nearly am hour for a takeout pizza - which was not our first choice.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

They stress fresh ingredients and home cooking here, which is nice, but the locale and ambiance isn't anything special. It's just your friendly neighborhood bar and restaurant — the original Applebees. The halibut steak was good, but a little dry for my liking. They were out of their soup of the day so I got the back-up, which was chicken noodle. I was bummed, but the chicken noodle was indeed fresh, taking me back to one of the many post-Thanksgiving meals my mother used to cook up. Lakeside is probably one of the nicer restaurants in town, but sadly enough, that isn't saying much.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Friendly staff, great view. Scampi was great. Good variety for all (went with picky child and vegetarian husband)

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Couldn't get waited on. Waitress said they were busy. I ask for a margarita and they were out. I ask for a Bloody Mary with celery and they were out if celery. Sister had dirty spoon and waitress acted as if it was to much for her to get a new spoon for her. Just horrible experience. We came all the way from Michigan for rudeness.