“Great fish tacos!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fish tacos!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is a real find! We had just had a terrible experience at another local restaurant and walked out, then we landed at The Whale Spout. It's a small casual place like most in the area but the service was great and the food was even better. They have seafood options as well as burgers and sanwhiches for the non seafood eaters. I got the fish tacos and they were amazing! I got one shrimp and one cod, they also had an oyster option. They were the best fish tacos I've had at a restaurant. I'm sure we will go back again before we leave town! Great job!

Overland Park, Kansas
“Last Dinner of our Vacation - Perfect!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband, toddler-aged daughter and I ate here for our last dinner while vacationing in Oregon. My husband had a mammoth burger and I had the fish tacos. Both were amazing (and filling). We would definitely recommend.

Oregon
“Good lunch”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had clam chowder which was good but I did have a large bay leaf in mine. Our grandson ordered the chicken strip kids lunch and it was. A fresh piece of chicken very moist and good.

“Best fish tacos”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We came in for a family dinner and were plesently surprised. The fish tacos were some of te best I have ever had!!!! The wait staff was great as well. Great price as well for the quality.

“Just coffee”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Every trip for 9 years, thi is wher eI come to get my morning coffee. Sadly, they still have Mexican Mochas on the menu, but haven't had the ingredients in well over a year. Still, the coffee is good and the service is friendly. The grill broke over the July 4th weekend, so I didn't get to eat breakfast there this trip. Hopefully it's repaired soon and the loss of business on a holiday weekend wasn't too great.

1 Thank prestoninaj