Beach Bite at Rockaway
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Bethany, Missouri
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Just left after a very disappointing dinner. Had halibut n chips w/a cup of chowder. Chowder was really good, but that's where it ended. Portions were small, service was really slow. Tried brownie n ice cream for dessert, but the brownie wasn't heated and was very dry. Definitely wasn't worth $45.

Suquamish, Washington, United States
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The waiter was quite good,he's the only reason this place received 3 stars from me. My 2 kids had chicken strips,which they claimed were good, fries were cold. My sons Girlfriend had Alfredo,which she said was terrible, my wife had fish and chips, which were greasy,and i had the sausage sub, too much tomato,hard bread,and the sandwich was just terrible, for the price this place should have been a lot better. I will never eat here again

Saint Peters, Missouri
“Okay”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had to wait to be seated, and it did take a while to have our order taken. The waiter was nice, and I believe he was working all by his self when we arrived. I really can't remember what I had, but I do remember it was good. Took a while to get our bill. I would probably give them another chance if I was in the area again.

Visited July 2013
Creswell, Oregon
“Horrible experience.”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Waited an hour and a half for our pizza to arrive, and the chicken tenders and fries (maybe one potato's worth at best) was filled with grease. The grilled cheese for a two year old was kept for the last to be delivered to the table. The food did not have a good taste...again disappointed. The rest of our party had finished all of their food and had been waiting some time before the decided that they had to leave. We had to catch up with them later. The waiter was friendly and apologized only after I complained after the gross meal. A bit too late. It would have been nice to at least keep us in the loop during the wait. I will never go back. The meal really should have been free of charge. I guess the place being empty should have been a good sign not to even go in.

Rockaway Beach, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Huge Disappointment!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Decided to sneak away and take the family out for a dinner in town-since we've only been down here a few months and haven't ventured into the local restaurants yet. Bad from the start. The girl at the door looked down in the dumps, like it was a bad day for her, took us to our booth an that was it. Waiter came by in a few minutes-which was a pro to this evening- and was friendly. Took us a few minutes to finally decided and it wasn't long before our dinner got there. Now our family is huge on Italian dinners, it's our favorite thing to eat when we go out which is why we were excited that they had this on their menu. To our disappointment though it was the biggest mistake. I got the garlic-herb chicken with pasta and couldn't even figure out what I was actually eating! Some bites had minor flavors like garlic or broccoli but most my dinner tasted like something nasty to the point I can't even pin-point what it is! I had little chicken to make it even worse. My other half got the Pesto Ravioli and it looked like ravioli noodles in olive oil based soup! Half-way through one of her ravioli's she spit out some black thing and it stated it was something burnt. What do you burn in raviolis? The plate was so hot she couldn't get her hand anywhere near it while eating. Our appetizer was about the only thing worth stomaching and that's not even a hundred percent! We got the cheddar bites and half the cheddar bites tasted like shrimp((which there is no shrimp involved in this appetizer!)) and the chips tasted like shrimp as well!!

To make this evening come to a closing end, the waiter offered boxes due to my plate not even looking touched. When I told him no, instead of being concerned that we were sending away a not even touched plate he grabbed it and left. It took about 10 minutes after our plates were gone to get our check and they were pushy about having a get dessert, and it was another 15 minutes to actually get him to bring me back my change.

Do not plan on ever visiting this place again. I also own a local business here and not intending on mentioning this place to my customers. I blew $72.00 dollars on a dinner that wasn't even editable.