“Best Chineese on the coast!”

Ocean Garden Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Reedsport
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Florence, Oregon
“Best Chineese on the coast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Service is always fast, friendly and efficient. Since the new location the atmosphere is also a bonus. The owner to this establishment really knows their stuff and it shows. I always leave happy and full of glorious food. The quality is outstanding. Thank you for being one of few Reedsport businesses who actually care about quality and consistency.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank jillian j

Ketchikan
“ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

For Chinese it was OK. You do get a lot of food like most of those places. I did not find it anything special except for the friends we were with.

Visited March 2013
“BEST Chinese Food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Ocean Garden BEST Chinese Food I have EVER eaten! SO GOOD & VERY clean. Great atmosphere & reasonably priced. We love this place!

2 Thank SandBoys2
West Linn
“GREAT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stopped here on our way home from vacation in CA, after seeing the reviews. The food was excellent, the price was good, service was excellent. We had a party of 8, we ordered the "family dinners" & were not charged for the little kids :) Came home with leftovers.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Marcy D
Cherry Grove, Oregon, United States
“Awesome Asian Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I've eaten here 3 times now with my sister when I come to visit her. We've made it a tradition to have lunch or dinner here together whenever I come to town. There is an excellent selection of dishes to choose from, I find it hard to make my choice every time. I try to choose something different each time so I can explore the menu & I haven't been disappointed yet. Very generous portions with always plenty to take for snacking on later. The appetizers are so so yummy, our eyes are always bigger than our stomachs & we order too much, but it is all just so good! Looking forward to my next visit already!

• Visited March 2013