So many problems, it's hard to begin:
1. unfriendly overall atmosphere. So many DON'Ts, it felt like I was staying in a prison. These were handwritten postings on almost every wall
2. parking lot was right next to an all night gas station, which meant no "dark time" so light poured into room
3. miserable beds
4. I didn't know bathroom doors came so narrow. This tells you how small the bathroom was.
5. "pet area" was scary.
6. Back to attitude--out of one side of her mouth, the person on the desk said they were "pet friendly" while yelling at her pets (SHUDUP) out of the other side.
7. web site did not accurately state policies and costs (whoa, baby--lies)
8. pool was not in service
more, but you can probably get the picture
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Here and Play at the Economy Inn Reedsport! Located in Reedsport, Oregon, the "Heart of the Oregon Dunes". Economy Inn offers a unique blend of comfort and service. Featuring 39 Deluxe Units, the Economy Inn is an ideal location to experience the Oregon Coast in the heart of Reedsport. We are centrally located across from the Confluence Fountain and across from Coho RV Park. Our guest oriented hotel offers an impressive array of enhanced amenities, world-class service and thoughtful features. Our local area has excellent beach access and spectacular ocean views from Winchester Bay. This area is located in the middle of the 40 mile stretch of some of the highest dunes in the United States. There are designated areas for riding ATV's in the dunes and hiking. Ask about are special group rates and discounts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Economy Inn Reedsport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Economy Hotel Reedsport
- Economy Inn Reedsport Oregon