“Best Pie on the coast!”

Don's Main Street Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Reedsport
Cuisines: Diner
Description: We offer delicious food along the Southern Oregon Coast in Reedsport, OR. Offering Breakfast All Day, Lunch and Dinner. Daily Specials as well as our Old Fashioned Umpqua Ice Cream Parlor.
Florence, Oregon
“Best Pie on the coast!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

On the down side the service is always terrible if you are going to dine in. They forget to take drink orders the majority of the time...They are however friendly enough. Most of the menu items are mediocre at best...with the exception of the chicken strips! I would love to see their wait staff more on point however. I literally had a girl walk away from me mid drink order! My jaw dropped, I literally had not finished my sentence. They forget water refills and rarely check back with you. Thank goodness they have good dessert.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank jillian j

Rogue River, Oregon
“Oh my I'm still full”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Cooking like your Grandmother did is the best way to describe this great place. The menu is full of down home cooking from burgers to seafood. The prices are low and the portions are great. If you like desert you'll love the great numbers of deserts they have. Our favorite place to eat in Reedsport.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank 314Fred314
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Clean, friendly diner; good food, great pie.”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Free wifi and clean spaces, excellent menu selection for both entrees and desserts, good value, friendly and prompt service. Not fine dining, but a fine diner.

1 Thank Crossbuchanans
Cherry Grove, Oregon, United States
“Great food, good service, down home atmosphere :)”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

While visiting my sisters in Reedsport we had lunch in this little diner. We found the atmosphere charming, the waitresses nice & the food very good. I only regret I got too full to try the pie. There was a wonderful woman bussing tables who was just delightful to talk to and boy did she keep the place spotless! We will definitely stop & have a meal here again on our next trip to Reedsport & I'm gonna try that pie for sure! The only hard part will be choosing which kind :)

• Visited March 2013
“Poor service an steak”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

18$ for a steak dinner that was worth 10$ asked for a manager an a very rude waitress named Miranda came over an said what's your issues an you will have to pay! I was like what's your name times 3 I never said I wasn't going to pay an before I could explain what the problems where I was told to leave an find another place to go an don't come back. Little dud she know I know the owner. I called him an it sad I had to call his home to tell him what was going on when he wasn't ther. He kept apologizing. Very disappointed. Great pies. An great ppl Miranda is bring your great place. Down

3 Thank Angelwingzproud