TripAdvisor
Redmond
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews room was clean noisy highway would stay here again yogurt cigarette smoke nice pool smith rock microwave and fridge coffee maker nice place to stay central oregon pool area safeway motel noise tv channels
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2019

We stayed at this hotel while visiting my sister in Redmond. We have a dog so our room was set up especially for that. The room was clean, actually spotless, and we were on the opposite side of the hotel from the freeway so we heard no noise. The only problem was that it was a smoke free room supposedly and the room smelled very strongly of cigarette smoke . I would stay here again but would check the room first for cigarette smoke.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

The room was very dated. it was clean though it smelled stuffy and musty. The bed was comfortable and shower had really good pressure and hot water. There was a lot of white noise from neighboring ac units but it helped drown out noise from the adjacent smoking area, patio, pool area which was right out our door. There was Some goofball filling up his up his ice chest at 530am, probably going to work but it was really loud. The light In the bathroom was weird, casting a lot of shadows, not ideal for putting on makeup - see pics. So it was ok, served the purpose of a weary traveler, but still a bit overpriced for the accommodation. We won’t stay here again, will spring for a higher grade motel next time.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2019

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I recommend staying here if you're looking for a place to stay with breakfast, pool and a nice comfortable room. Will be back here in the future since it's so close to the smith rocks.

Room tip: Go see Smith Rocks!
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2019

We spent one night at the Redmond Inn. Check in was quick and easy. The front desk staff was helpful. The room was a basic room. Clean and lots of hot water. Our only problem is that our refrigerator didn't work. We didn't report it until check out, so I don't know if it was repaired or not. We saw the pool, but did not check it out. There was a basic continental breakfast, juice and coffee and pastries.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed May 31, 2019

When I arrived, I was happily greeted by staff and found that my room was very clean and comfy. Would stay here again any day. I'm really happy with my stay at the Redmond Inn. The place is close to some amazing national monuments such as Smith Rock!

Date of stay: May 2019