“Family owned and operated.”
Review of Redmond Inn

Redmond Inn
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Reviewed June 27, 2014

This is my second stay at this hotel. I like its location and price. This hotel is older, but well maintained. It comes with all the amenities including a refrigerator and microwave. The beds are adequate, but new mattresses are needed. I did not use the pool. The breakfast is fine for a grab and go.

The staff is terrific and accommodating. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank rocklvr03

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Check in was easy and quick. I had to have a smoking room because of the dog show- yes I'm here for the show also. My Grand Champ. Schipperke. One dog is free the other dog is $7 per night.
The room smelled great. Not at all like a smoking room. Magazine's in the room are new and up to date. So far a really great place.
It is old but very clean.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2014

this place is so so ,,,,,, its right on the highway so it can be noisy , the rooms are ok - nothing special ,, fridge and micro ,coffee maker ,, bed was ok - again nothing special ,, A/C works marginally, i might be worried on a really hot day ,,,,, the breakfast is pre-made pastries and cereal and toast and bagels + juice ,, nothing special ,, price is ok

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2014

This hotel is old and run down. The frig very loud the heater very loud traffic very loud. Walls paper thin was kept up all night because of the noise. Some one posted the breakfast was good lol the breakfast is cheesy I paid 69.99 not even worth it maybe 29.99. I can get a comfort inn for 69.99 with a wonderful breakfast. The beds they are like sleeping on the floor. I will not return to this place ever.

Room Tip: I have none I was on the end and it was noisy all night.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This was a great place to stay. Not hard to find and the people were nice that run it. We will go there again when we visit! Others in our family went to the other hotels and they all had complaints of loud refridgerators, ours was quiet. They had loud airconditioners/heater, we didn't and it ran all night. We could have brought our dog but we left him home, he would have been welcomed if we did. Hands down this was the best deal and we paid 1/2 less then the others did at the competitors. It was so nice to "go home" to our room at the end of each family day and have so down time. Thanks again for the nice weekend!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Linda U
Reviewed March 20, 2014

It is not fancy on the outside, but my room was well-maintained and very clean. The TV was not a nice flat-screen HDTV, but I did not watch any TV, so I guess it does not matter. I liked the price, and I would certainly stay there again--if I was staying in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank tcpete
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Based on other tripadvisor reviews we decided to try it out and were not disappointed. From the outside, you might not want to stop, but the room was very good with all the amenities you would expect from a nice motel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The wi-fi worked well. The TV was large, but older model. Nice bath. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Their micro-breakfast was actually pretty good with toasted bagels, cream cheese, danishes, coffee, juice, yogurt, cereal and oatmeal.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tekaboat
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Comfort Suites Redmond Airport
#7 of 8 in Redmond
Super 8 Redmond
Super 8 Redmond
#6 of 8 in Redmond

Been to Redmond Inn? Share your experiences!