“Best Western Delivered good inexpensive stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Rama Inn

BEST WESTERN PLUS Rama Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Salem Oregon
“Best Western Delivered good inexpensive stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

I was looking for an inexpensive single night stay while visiting family, this Best Western gave med exactly what I wanted. Located just off the main highway there was some background noise from cars, trucks and the occasional train but nothing that bothered me. The noise level from the hall was a little higher than I would have liked but again not that bad. We found the room clean and well maintained. Staff was friendly and may have set a record for checking me in, I got back to the car so quick my wife asked if there was a problem. Only had coffee and a muffing for breakfast so I can't really comment on breakfast that except the coffee was surprisingly good. I would recommend this Best Western to my friends.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
bwredmond_gm, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rama Inn, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thx!

(trying to set a record for responding to your review)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Creswell, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

The staff at Best Western Plus Rama Inn was excellent. They were very helpful, and a few of them went above and beyond our expectations. The hotel itself was what we expected for the price we paid, but I believe there are a few new suites that we didn't see. Our room was the old manager's apartment, so it wasn't a "normal" room at the hotel. We will probably stay here again when we are in town, it is very close to where my classes are usually held.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for the review. Everyone always comments on how unusual that "old manager's apartment" is. I'm happy to pass on, however, that it will soon become our new, larger, and better equiped fitness room. Stay tuned!
Meridian, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

My 15 year old and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, I had to work he stayed at the hotel. The breakfast of waffles and sausage and bacon and eggs was perfect for my son and the coffee was great for me. Also this location is across the street from a movie theater, Shari's, Albertsons and Rite Aide and a liquor store. Also the pool is very nice and has a nice private outdoor area to lounge. All in all, I heard very little whining about," needing something to eat" OR " I'm bored" from my teenager for the majority of this stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for passing on all that great info for other TripAdvisor readers!
Kenduskeag, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Best place in Central Oregon. Most other hotels in Central Oregon are flea infested with dogs. This is a very clean place. I will always recommend this Best Western. Excellent place to stay with a great view of the mountains.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stayed for one night. This BW is in a good location right off the highway. Close to grocery store, drug store and a Dairy Queen. You can hear the truck noise a bit if you are on the end of the property closest to the highway. The noise did not interfere with our sleep. The carpet in the hallway needed to be vacuumed but it was a clean property overall. There were signs posted so you could easily find your way to the rooms and the Lobby. No elevator. Two floors. The breakfast room was a bit messy and nobody seemed to be taking care of the room while we were eating but the food offerings were adequate. There was a variety of hot and cold items. A good place for an overnight. There was no grab bar in or on the shower which could be an issue for someone.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor away from the highway at the end of the hallway.
Walla Walla, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one night mid week in May. The check in was fast and friendly. Our room was nice, although we weren't there much. The hotel appeared new or newly remodeled to us.

The breakfast was good, but I'm gluten/dairy free so there weren't many options for me besides oatmeal and a sausage link and juice.

No one was at the front desk (be back in 5 min) when we left so we left our key cards on the front desk and left.

FYI, no elevator so if you have heavy bags and don't want to carry them, maybe get a room downstairs. We were upstairs/middle and the room was very quiet. No noise from the highway or the parking lot.

salem oregon, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel for many years, and have been pleased, until our last stay from may 18th until may 22nd, 2014. The floors were dirty, the carpet had paper clips, food, and the bathroom was the worst. We did not dare to go barefoot in the room. I notified the general manager the next morning, and he showed a blank look with no concern. We finished our stay in the hotel, cleaned the bathroom floor ourselves,. and will not return.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Comfort Suites Redmond Airport
#7 of 8 in Redmond
Super 8 Redmond
Super 8 Redmond
#5 of 8 in Redmond

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Rama Inn? Share your experiences!