“Redmond refined”

Red Martini, Wine Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Martini, Wine Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 139 Restaurants in Redmond
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We welcome you to enjoy award winning dining & hand crafted cocktails in a warm and inviting restaurant with intimate tables, unique atmosphere & excellent customer service.
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had the chance to grab a small bite and drinks here last night and we were very impressed with the quality, elegant atmosphere, friendly service and reasonable prices. This place is a very welcomed addition to Redmond.... We're glad they're here and we will be back as regulars!

1  Thank Simon S

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Great atmosphere, very nice small plate choices, good selection of wine by the glass. What a nice addition to Redmond's downtown, I loved everything about our experience.

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Was on Redmond for a quick business trip - and after a long day... Wanted a wine bar/bistro kind-of-feel - to decompress. Sat at the bar and enjoyed good food and a nice glass of wine. I thoroughly enjoyed the warm atmosphere, chatting with Jack the 'bar manager' (I believe) and later met the friendly owner Suzanne. Can't wait to make this a normal 'stop' when I come into town.

1  Thank Hedwig0525
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I have written a lot of reviews here... but never encountered a place with this perfect of a combination of atmosphere and great food and drink. I really like it ...and lucky for me it is right in my own home town! The art deco decor is carried out tastefully and it is obvious great care was taken in the design and execution of this new gathering spot. I love the bright red bar :-) Recently opened but already this place has developed character and its own group of fans who would hate to go anywhere else...my husband and I are joining that group.
The food items are reasonably priced and served in an appealingly modest quantity... not too much...not too little...just right portion sizes that allow you to try a couple of things for each meal and still not be too full. The menu is unusual in its breadth and they have a fine chef. .. I know because I have now enjoyed most of the food items.... and even the things I dont usually care for were delicious ( For example: I am not a lamb person...but the lamb sliders are exceptional! You also have to try the crab cakes...!) The wide variety of martinis and drinks available is growing all the time....and the owners are kindly stocking a couple things we suggested, That brings me to the staff...who are all bright and eager. Jack and Olivia will be happy to make something special for you behind the bar

I am particularly happy to see this place open since I love my town of Redmond...and a place like this will draw people from far and wide to experience it, and that is good for our downtown.
C'mon all you people in Bend... Redmond has an great new experience waiting for you !

3  Thank anne g