“Take it or leave it”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Redmond, Oregon
“Take it or leave it”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Took my husband out for Father's Day. Granted it was a little busy, but it did not seem busy enough to justify the slow service we experienced. Every step of the meal seemed to take about twice as long as it should. Prices also seemed fairly high. We ordered a calzone, a kids meal and a full meal, and only got three slices of bread for the table, which might not have been bad if our food had come out more quickly. The salad was very plain, and our main dishes were average. I also felt that the place wasn't very family friendly - we weren't offered a high chair/booster or a kids menu for our two year old. The waitress mentioned they had kids meals only as an after thought as she was walking away. Overall, not horrible but nothing to really bring me back either.

• Visited June 2013

Tennessee
“Simple and easy with very good food”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Italian food with great flavor. They do a great job for everything from a light meal to full on pigging out. If your a Caesar salad lover, they can even do it with anchovies. They have quite an extensive menu and dinning is a fairly quiet experience.

• Visited June 2013
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Embarrassing meal with the in-laws thanks to the restaurant”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My wife with her family and I ate at Sully's Italian Restaurant. Looking over the menu, I was shocked at the prices for dinner based on the atmosphere, location, and the type of cuisine. Plates were ranging $13 to $16 a plate. I am someone who likes to try a couple items on the menu, so I decided to order the half-and-half dinner where a person gets a half of a portion of one item on the menu and a half of a portion of a second item on the menu. The restaurant took almost an hour to serve our meals. Once we got our meals, my half-and-half dinner was actually a quarter-and-quarter dinner. Looking at everyone's plate compared to my plate, their plates were completely covered where my meal was halfway covering the plate. My dinner was also suppose to come with pasta and there was no pasta on my plate. I didn't say anything at first because I didn't want to make a scene in front of my in-laws, but I eventually told the waitress that I didn't get my full meal. She did nothing to rectify the issue. My wife and I had to go to the grocery store after the meal to get a frozen pizza because I was still hungry. I wish the owner would apologize for not providing me a full meal and placing me in embarrassing situation where I had to say something to the waitress in front of my in-laws. To say something positive about the restaurant, the food tasted good.

• Visited December 2012
“Best Italian food in town!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Great food at a good price! It is the first place we go when we visit from out of town. They are a friendly wait staff with great service. The soup is delicious and they even have great desserts!

Redmond, Oregon
“Favorite go-to place for dinner”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is a solid Italian place, nothing fancy but predictably good food and service. It is well designed so diners can have conversations easily. The prices are good and they offer lots of combinations. I always have the pruscuitto shrimp pasta which is delish!

• Visited August 2012