“Country Nook Re-invented!”

Christie's Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 135 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mission Viejo, California
“Country Nook Re-invented!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Used to eat at the Country Nook before they changed locations and ownership. But now the original owners have opened up a new location (the old Mustard Seed location) under a new name and it as good as ever! Have only ever had breakfast here but it is always awesome! I am a big guy and it is one of the only breakfast places I have ever been when I actually have to leave food on my plate.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank John G

Redmond, Oregon
“home town goodness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Christie's is definitely goodness - our friends and ourselves visit most every Sunday mornings and sometimes a lunch, always consistent goodness, EXCELLENT homemade gravy and huge portions, love the waitresses - family and always been there. Can't say enough about the pies!!! Yummy-ness homemade. Love having a place - old country feel in our little town with goodness to eat!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Marty J
“Great scratch made breakfast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Out of the way breakfast and lunch place in a beautiful building. Very friendly owners and wait staff. Nice atmosphere in a two story converted house with nice woodwork and nine tables outback on patio with nice shade trees. Good farmer brothers coffee kept full by attentive waitress. My wife and I had breaded pork cutlet with country gravy, scrambled eggs and house made hashed brown potatoes. Everything on our plate was delicious although we agreed we would like alittle more salt in the house made gravy and a little more gravy as well. Our waitress Tina promptly brought more gravy on request. Nice surprise was delicious freezer jam provided with my English muffin . This is our new go to breakfast spot as prices are reasonable as well.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank fretmx
Redmond, Oregon
“Best Kept Secret In Redmond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

Christie's Kitchen is one of Redmond's best kept secrets. The locals seem to know about it. My friends and I love their biscuits and gravy breakfast. My wife and I also ate here. The staff is very friendly, the portions large and the prices are very fair. Give them a try sometime.

• Visited May 2013