“Beautiful food”

Pho House
Ranked #13 of 139 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I was breezing through Redmond on my way to somewhere else and found this gem. The chef and owner gave me a tour of the interesting menu. The tofu spring rolls (freshly cooked tofu, fresh crisp vegetables) with peanut sauce were the best I'd ever had. The shrimp salad was a delightful combination of textures, temperatures, and flavors. My only disappointment is that I'm not going to be able to visit again any time soon!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have eaten here numerous times and have always enjoyed the food and the courteous service. There spring rolls are second to none. We have also tried many other items from the menu and enjoyed them all. It is fairly small inside which adds to it's quaintness. It is clean and well organized. I would highly recommend trying it.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

The selection of the menu is not huge. However if you're looking for a good bowl of pho and a great cup of Vietnamese coffee consider this your place to stop in Central Oregon. In addition, the owner is a great person to chat with and truly cares about great customer service. I don't know about you, but people have come to expect poor customer service and put up with it. You shouldn't and places like this one reminds you of what that is.

1  Thank MrForensic
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The six of us enjoyed pho and sandwiches. The food was very good in all respects. The service was superb and extremely accommodating. The prices were very good. We look forward to returning.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Great food nice waitress. Very knowledgeable fun place to go with great good and great value. Not crowded when we went. We will go back and My friend said she could go on e a week.

2  Thank ne4400