“Redmond's best”

Pho House
Ranked #13 of 139 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The absolutely freshest ingredients makes everything absolutel shine in this restaurant do not pass up the delicious spring rolls and enjoy the reasonably priced entrees whether it be pho, bun or the sandwiches all of which makes this restaurant exceed expectations. Best restaurant in redmond . If you are unaccustomed to vietnamese food be adventurous and give it a try. You won't regret it.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We love this place! The owners are delightful, and we've worked our way through most of their delicious menu. The herbs used are absolutely gorgeous--fresh, crisp, and abundantly portioned. Try the house egg roll and the delicate spring rolls as appetizers. The pho with meatballs is an authentic tasting, nicely balanced dish. All the noodle dishes are good--spend the extra $1.50 for extra meat. For lunch, the pho dip sandwich or the braised beef baguette (ask for a cup of pho broth on the side for dipping) are winners, served on the best French bread in Redmond.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Even though the space is small in a little strip mall in Redmond, the food is authentic and tasty. My son who is a Pho Fan, loved his Pho, and I enjoyed my dish as well, although I can't remember the name.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I love eating here. I usually get their #15 with the broken rice, or their #20 or #21 sandwiches. YUM !! I love their chicken Pho. I am a huge chicken lover, but their beef Pho is also amazing! great fresh perfect quality food. Love you guys!

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

You might miss it or pass by it based on location and generic exterior -- that would be a shame! I don't use the word fantastic much but that is what fits. My wife had the Rare beef and meatball Pho and, if not for her proper upbringing, might have licked the bowl! I had the Broken Rice and it was all perfect. The freshness exudes from every dish. Our shrimp spring rolls and iced coffee made the meal complete. Do yourself a favor and check this well-kept secret a visit soon!