“Steak was good”

Dining options: Reservations
Redmond, Oregon
“Steak was good”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The carpenter steak (rib-eye w/ shrimp on top) is my favorite. The service was appropriately attentive.

Visited February 2013

“Try the Pesto!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Eagle Crest in the winter and did not feel like driving back to town after dark for dinner so we ate at niblicks & Greene instead. The choice was a good one for sure! I was stuffed by the large portion of salad and appetizer before my meal came. I ordered the chicken bow tie pesto and my goodness, it was fantastic! Despite being full, I couldn't resist eating the tasty pasta and seasonal veggies til I couldn't fit another bite! The pasta portion was quite large also! I had leftovers that would probably be a meal by itself. Overall a good choice!

Seattle, WA
“A gem on the grounds of Eagle Crest Resort.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I experienced a truly terrific meal...twice actually while recently staying at the Holiday Inn Resort at Eagle Crest. The restaurant is walking distance from the lodge and has a nice bar and restaurant. I ate in the bar two of the 3 nights I was there.

Service was excellent and the food quality as well as the prices were also superb. Funny thing is, I had the same entree both times because it was so good. I had the seafood kabob. All I can say is, excellent.

Salads that come with the entree's are also impressive.

Overall, being in Redmond area it's worth the drive to visit this restaurant if in the area.

Oregon
“For salad lovers!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

If you love a really big, really great salad, go to Niblick's. My husband and I are salad lovers and they have a great selection and we are sure that the person who makes the salads, must be a salad lover as well - how else can they be so well created?

My favorite is the Tumalo Steak Salad with my choice of Ranch dressing. It comes with a big piece of steak prepared to my taste, a huge helping of mixed lettuce, cucumber, bleu cheese crumbles, grape tomatoes, etc. My husband's current favorite is the seafood salad that has all the same fixin's plus shrimp and crab.

The bread they bring you before the meal is fresh from the oven and delicious. The kind of bread varies but it's all good.

We prefer sitting in the bar but you can also sit outside if the weather's nice and you are going for a casual evening. The dining room is a tiny bit more formal but you could really be comfortable sitting anywhere regardless of your mood or dress.

The only drawback is that they have live music on Fridays and Saturdays so you have to get there well before 7 to get a table in the bar. I try to sit as far away from the music as possible as I don't particularly care for any of their regular entertainers.

And, as always, they have our favorite beer so we leave happy!

• Visited September 2012
Seattle, WA
“Had to fight flies for our dinner!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We went to Niblick's expecting a nice pleasant dinner. Instead, we had to beat the flies away through the entire meal. We sat inside the dining room. The food was OK, not exceptional, and not worth the price of the dinner. The waiter said doors had been open during the day, letting flies in, but I had to wonder how dirty is that kitchen?

• Visited September 2012