“Wonderful food, great service”
Review of Baldy's BBQ - CLOSED

Baldy's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family was on holiday in centeral Oregon and we made one stop here. Everyone was very pleased with their meals.

I even more so. I have a sever alergy to gluten. To the extent that I have to be very careful of derivative wheat products. In this case, soy sauce was the culpret in their sauces. However, after a quick conversation, they were _very_ careful and prepared my food very clean.

Would highly recommend to anyone because the food is great, but specifically to those on a GF diet.

Oh, our server was wonderful too....

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Yummy BBQ but food took 45 minutes! It was a busy night and we had to wait for a table. Staff were friendly but waitress was so busy she forgot several things.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I really don't know how to explain this there is a reason why baldy`s is the best in central Oregon this ribs are the best hands down!!!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have eaten here a few times. Their steak sandwich is a rib eye and very good. Their slow cooked wings were also good. I think their prices for certain items were too high but I likr the food. The chili was good and their pulled pork is very good. I will definitely be back here again for their barbecue.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I am always looking for great BBQ, and a family member told me about Baldys. It was some of the best ever! Everything was GREAT. They also have another local in Bend (25 miles away), and I can't wait to try it!