“Good place to stay”

Comfort Suites Redmond Airport
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I travel a lot. And finding the gems, even within the Comfort Suites group can be a challenge depending on location. This one is one of them. It is quiet, the rooms are spacious, and it's fairly easy to access. The negative is that it's far from Bend, which is where most of my business takes place at. Having said that, I would definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmor113, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Doug,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Comfort Suites Redmond. We appreciate and value your kind words. We are an easy drive to Bend and close to the Redmond Airport, a bonus both ways!

We look forward to your next visit and hope you will have time to enjoy the many local restaurants and breweries located right here in beautiful Redmond! Be sure and ask one of our Guest Service Agents for suggestions!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Redmond Airport

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Very nice staff and front desk and breakfast area. We have been here before and will continue to return. Lost a very nice BYU Sweatshirt when we checked out. Someone will be warm. Checked with the front desk in a couple of days and not found.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmor113, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you so much for acknowledging our staff and breakfast area. It is always nice to hear kudos and our staff really appreciate it.

We look forward to seeing you again and hope it is soon!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I travel quite a bit and I stay at this hotel often. It is one of the best places I ever stay at! I love the huge rooms and the beds are so comfortable! It's at a quiet spot, no noise at night, and they have a superior breakfast!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Will,

We appreciate you taking your time to spread the word about our large rooms and "superior" breakfast! We know you have other choices of places to stay and we are pleased that you choose to stay with us.

Looking forward to your next visit to your "home away from home".

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was pretty good , we checked in because we didn't know what hotel we had booked but unfortunately the hotel was too far from where I had to be.. Staff was very friendly, especially the Spanish girl running the breakfast and also the blonde girl at front desk. Again if I didn't have to travel to Bend I would have stayed another night. Room was OK, not the greatest but at least the bed was comfortable.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
gmor113, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dave M,

Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your stay. Our staff enjoyed your feedback about their friendliness. We strive to make each of our guests feel welcomed and pampered.

Although we are not located in Bend, we are just a short drive away and located just a few miles from the Redmond Airport, which we provide Free Shuttle service to and from.

Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stayed here on an overnight "mini-vacation" and the room was perfect. I was impressed by the size of the room. Comfortable beds with a choice of firm or soft pillows. The only minor glitch was a shortage of hot food at breakfast, it ran out shortly after my wife and I went down to breakfast at 7:30. The staff said more was being prepared, but after waiting a few minutes we decided to take the other choices rather than delay our plans. The explanation was that the regular "breakfast person" called in sick leaving other staff to try and fill in. I guess I would rather that a food handler call in sick rather have him/her come in and fix my food, something I might regret later that day or next.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

The Comfort Suites Staff is pleased that you enjoyed your "mini-vacation" with us. We are excited that you like the size of our rooms and our new bedding with the choice of soft or firm pillows.

We hope to see you again soon on your next vacation or if you are just here for the night!

Happy Holidays from the Comfort Suites Redmond Staff

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The staff was very accomodating for an unscheduled late night traveller, helped me get my bike parked near the front door for security, breakfast was included with stay. It was just off the highway and easy to get to. The bed was amazing and even had my choice of soft or firm pillows.

Room Tip: I had a room with 2 queen beds to myself, the room was very clean, bed was the best I had during a 2...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
gmor113, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thanks Thomasoke for taking the time to review the Comfort Suites Redmond! Sounds like you were able to experience our new "bedding package". We now offer soft/firm pillow options and a new look as well.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

My Hotel room was wonderful. Comfortable Bed, clean room with all the comforts of home! Laundry service on site. Indoor swimming pool. Close to the Redmond airport & Juniper Golf Course. I will stay there every time I'm in the Bend-Redmond area.

Room Tip: I recommend a Suite with a view of the canal. I did give an excellent review for the restaurant &...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
gmor113, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Kevin B,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Comfort Suites Redmond!! Sounds like you had a fun time and maybe even enjoyed some golf at the beautiful Juniper Golf Course. It has the most beautiful views of the mountains and is only a mile away!

We will be looking for you next time you are in Redmond!

Janelle Breedlove

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Best Western Plus Rama Inn
#7 of 8 in Redmond
Super 8 Redmond
Super 8 Redmond
#6 of 8 in Redmond

Been to Comfort Suites Redmond Airport? Share your experiences!