“Nice rooms, comfortable beds”

Comfort Suites Redmond Airport
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Oregon
“Nice rooms, comfortable beds”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stayed here on an overnight "mini-vacation" and the room was perfect. I was impressed by the size of the room. Comfortable beds with a choice of firm or soft pillows. The only minor glitch was a shortage of hot food at breakfast, it ran out shortly after my wife and I went down to breakfast at 7:30. The staff said more was being prepared, but after waiting a few minutes we decided to take the other choices rather than delay our plans. The explanation was that the regular "breakfast person" called in sick leaving other staff to try and fill in. I guess I would rather that a food handler call in sick rather have him/her come in and fix my food, something I might regret later that day or next.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
gmor113, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
The Comfort Suites Staff is pleased that you enjoyed your "mini-vacation" with us. We are excited that you like the size of our rooms and our new bedding with the choice of soft or firm pillows.

We hope to see you again soon on your next vacation or if you are just here for the night!

Happy Holidays from the Comfort Suites Redmond Staff

Janelle Breedlove

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The staff was very accomodating for an unscheduled late night traveller, helped me get my bike parked near the front door for security, breakfast was included with stay. It was just off the highway and easy to get to. The bed was amazing and even had my choice of soft or firm pillows.

Room Tip: I had a room with 2 queen beds to myself, the room was very clean, bed was the best I had during a 2...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
gmor113, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thanks Thomasoke for taking the time to review the Comfort Suites Redmond! Sounds like you were able to experience our new "bedding package". We now offer soft/firm pillow options and a new look as well.

We hope to see you again soon!

Milwaukie, Oregon, United States
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My Hotel room was wonderful. Comfortable Bed, clean room with all the comforts of home! Laundry service on site. Indoor swimming pool. Close to the Redmond airport & Juniper Golf Course. I will stay there every time I'm in the Bend-Redmond area.

Room Tip: I recommend a Suite with a view of the canal. I did give an excellent review for the restaurant &...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
gmor113, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Kevin B,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Comfort Suites Redmond!! Sounds like you had a fun time and maybe even enjoyed some golf at the beautiful Juniper Golf Course. It has the most beautiful views of the mountains and is only a mile away!

We will be looking for you next time you are in Redmond!

Pacific NW
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I had looked at this hotel online for $ 79 and when I arrived they jacked up price to $ 127 plus tax. I asked why they said other hotels are full, so we raised prices. I told the lady thats way too high and asked for a better deal. She agreed to come down $ 20 if i would take a handicapped room. I agreed. I first went to the spa, where I entered a dark smelly pool area, empty of people, big blue covers over the handicap lifts, which were floating in the whirlpool. I pulled them out so I could get in. It was very dreary in the area. The room was adequate for my need, they claimed it was a suite, yet the handicap room they stuck me in was not. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean overall. The bath was horrible, the walk(roll in)-in shower had stains on the floor. The shower curtain was outside the lip of the shower, so that all the water that hit it went into the bathroom floor and flowed into the doorway. I used 6 towels to soak up the water to prevent water damage to their room. The moldings were all loose as this had happened before.
There is a river right behind the outside window, fast moving canal maybe. If you have any children don't let them outside, as they could fall in and be swept away and drown. You can hear it rush all night, not a bad thing.
In the morning i went to try the free breakfast. I wish I wouldn't have. The fake powdered eggs were cold, the hash brown cubes were wet and soggy, the bacon was not bacon, horrible taste and consistency. There was no coffee, no silverware, no plates, no syrup for the waffles. I asked the attendant for each item and not very pleasantly she complied with plastic utinsels and paper plates, She told me to go into the lobby for coffee. It was 7 am, not like the end of the meal time of 6-9am. Wow, I told the front desk as I checked out of the issues and the man acted like he could care less.

I will never return to this poorly run hotel.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
gmor113, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Terrynreba,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Regarding the rate, please know that our online rate is the same as our walk-in rate. Rates can change from time to time based upon a variety of factors and we do recommend reservations. Thank you for bringing the other items to my attention. We will investigate solutions to the items you mentioned. We also just expanded our Breakfast Bar to provided extra space for our large breakfast selection. We do indeed have a beautiful seasonal canal that runs behind us. It is however fenced off for our guests safety

Please contact me so we may discuss your next visit to Redmond. I hope you will return so you can experience our hotel at its best!

Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Nothing comparable available in Bend. Rooms are huge and comfortable. Not the suite in the traditional sense as the living room is without a barrier - it's one long room. Nice to have a fridge. Exercise room is really new with two treadmills and one elliptical, which is what I like. Nice to be able to refill water bottles in here. Breakfast suited me: yogurt, bagel, eggs and ham. New hotel, desk clerk suggested salt water pool - would have been nice. Convenient to SR 97 - just off Airport Way exit. About 20 minutes from downtown Bend.

Room Tip: Across breezeway on the first floor. Convenient to breakfast and steps away from exercise room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
gmor113, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you Vince C for describing our rooms and hotel better than I could!! :) The staff and I appreciate you taking your time to share your experience here at the Comfort Suites Redmond Airport.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Redmond/Bend area.

Hermiston, Oregon
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I arrived late Sunday night. I had made my reservation on an internet site and the hotel did not have it. Lyndsay worked for over 20 minutes to straighten things out with the site. She was able to cancel it completely, get me a total refund and book my 5 days for less. She was AMAZING!
The room was clean, bed wonderful, good, hot breakfasts,everything I needed. My last night was also my birthday and she comped a small ice cream for my treat. All the staff was exceptional! I will stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
gmor113, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time to write such a raving review! We usually suggest calling the hotel direct or using 1-800-4CHOICE to make your room reservations. Lyndsay is awesome and will love knowing you were kind enough to mention her name. Our entire staff looks forward to your future return. Happy belated Birthday from all of us!

Texas
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Plenty of room with a desk and sitting area, as well as, balcony. Comfy beds and pillows. Decent breakfast, but many people were waiting for eggs. I was glad that I didn't get any when I found that they weren't real eggs anyway. Coffee was good, but I had to go out to the front desk coffee station to get sugar; they wasn't any in the breakfast area. I used the laundry room; $1 for each washer and dryer and there is one of each. Pool looked nice. My husband said that someone rattled our doorknob at about 1:30 am and he didn't sleep well after that. Scary elevator if you are going up to the 3rd floor; right before the doors open, it falls a bit. I was so scared that I took it up to the 2nd floor and then took the stairs the rest of the way as the elevator only dropped if you went to the 3rd floor -strange.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Ms Green,

Thank you for your recent review. We do use the information gathered here to help better our hotel. The elevator has been serviced and rest assured, next time you visit, you may ride it all the way to the 3rd floor without being concerned.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again!

Janelle Breedlove
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Best Western Plus Rama Inn
Motel 6 Redmond
Motel 6 Redmond
#7 of 8 in Redmond
The Lodge at Eagle Crest

Been to Comfort Suites Redmond Airport? Share your experiences!