“Very Happy Customer”

Comfort Suites Redmond Airport
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The room was excellent; the service was great as well. The breakfast was so good over the weekend that my husband wanted to tip the Breakfast Server! I loved the canal rushing down the side of the hotel - we'll try to get a view room next time! We were in Redmond for the V8 Meet and they were very accomodating to us by setting up a place to care for our cars and even gave us some of the towels they were getting rid of. Great staff and service.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
gmor113, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Dear Patti G,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at the Comfort Suites. I am delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay. The team at the Comfort Suites is looking forward to the Ford V8 group returning to Central Oregon; we just did not get enough of those cars!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Would like to start by saying THANK YOU to the staff and Regina Luna .... You and your Staff make our stay every year our best experience of the year.

We travel the USA & CANADA putting on camps for children and staying in Choice hotels where ever possible which ends up being about 200 nights a year.
Your facility and people make us feel like we are going home....... THANK YOU ...

Anyone lookin for home away from home that will make you want to come back,
This is the place.

Great rooms, the breakfast is awesome... And the PEOPLE are truly the best.

THIS HOTEL TRULY ROCKS!

Burlin Harris
PRO BMX SUPERCAMP

• Stayed: July 2012
gmor113, Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Dear Burlin,

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We look forward every year for you group to stay with us so it makes us happy to know how much you like it here.
Thank you again, we'll see you next year!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Comfort Suites for a few days during the middle of August. It was really hot that weekend, fortunately our room was cool, quiet, and clean. The in door pool was refreshing with no smell of chlorine (see video footage of pool).

My two step sons and their families had rooms on different floors. They too enjoyed the comforts of home and didn't complained about anything. Continental breakfast wasn't that bad either, if the AM coffee is good, then the food is good.

I would definitely stay here again...

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank zhivago1955
gmor113, Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Dear Zhivago1955,

Thank you for the compliments and for the beatiful photos you shared! The is definately inticing; I am glad to hear that it is equally refreshing. Our pool has a salt water filtration system the benefits to the health of the enviroment and our guests who use the pool are huge; I am so happy that you and your family enjoyed it.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I've just returned from a short trip to the Bend / Redmond area.
I stayed at the Comfort Suites Motel near the Redmond airport.
My room was ready as promised, the price as quoted and it was a very nice, quiet, clean, non-smoking room! {As promised}.
'Way to go Regina!'
The best reccomendaton I can give, is the next time I'm in Redmond, I plan to stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
gmor113, Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Dear Kevin,
It was a pleasure having you stay at the hotel once again and we look forward to your many future visits. Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor to all of our current and future guests.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I was a vendor in the Madras Air Show and decided to stay in Redmond, OR for three nights. I did not find Comfort Suites online when I completed a Google search of the Madras, OR area, so I decided on the Super 8. HUGE mistake!!! I saw the Comfort Suites across the street and made a B-line to it upon check-in and reserved a room for the next two nights. We cancelled our stay at the Super 8 that night for the following two days and checked out early. When we went to the Comfort Suites at 9 am, they greeted us AND allowed us to check-in. The staff was GREAT and the accomadations were outstanding. THANK YOU for making our stay in the Redmond area worthwhile!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Onebucfan808,

Thank you for your comment on trip advisor, I am glad that you were able to find us. Because you brought the Google issue to our attention we are taking immediate corrective action so in the future we are not so difficult to discover. Thank you for the positive comments you shared with us and our guests.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We had traveled all day only to arrive at our reserved hotel in Bend, Oregon. While not upscale and high class, we do prefer a clean, well taken care of hotel. The Rodeway Inn in Bend is not such a place, so we drove 14 miles up the road to Redmond to the Comfort Suites. There, we were very pleased. The hotel was decorated with a western decor, along with other Oregon themes, and our room was spacious and spotless! Breakfast was all you could expect and more in a continental breakfast. Thank goodness and the Good Lord they had a room for us!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Grizzlyhiker,

Thank you for the great review which has been shared with my team, I assure you they are thrilled to hear your comments. I am so happy that your plan B turned out to be an A+ and look forward to being your plan A in the future!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

A very nice room but pricey. The motel was a two building affair and we got a room in the building across the lobby. Could not get the wifi on my laptop (Macbook pro), had to go to the lobby; no one there (9pm) to ask advise on this, when I finished 20 mins later I still hadn't seen any staff. Would not recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Tripdogg,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your recent stay on Trip Advisor; comments from our guests tell us what we are doing well and where we can improve. Your response has been shared with my staff and used as a coaching tool. I can not apologize enough that a member of my team was not present during your time in the lobby and therefore not helpful with the internet issues you were experiencing.
I hope that you choose to stay with us again so that we can show you how your comments were used to improve the stay experience for all of our guests.

Regina Luna

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Best Western Plus Rama Inn
1 mi away
Motel 6 Redmond
Motel 6 Redmond
#7 of 8 in Redmond

Been to Comfort Suites Redmond Airport? Share your experiences!