“Best for Outward Bound”

Comfort Suites Redmond Airport
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My son stayed here after finishing an Outward Bound excursion. All I can say is that he was treated as if he were the staff's own family. They picked him up from the airport and allowed him to check in at 6 a..m. The person who drove the shuttle then asked him what he wanted for breakfast (and he was starving as he had only eaten dehydrated food for l0 days!!!!!) and she made sure he was fed, and then the staff pampered him and made sure he had everything he needed for the evening-and they got him back to the airport to catch a plane the next morning. Now this may not seem like a big deal, but he is 21 and the first time he'd ever stayed alone in a motel. I am grateful to the staff for making sure he had a positive experience. According to my son the room, bed, sheets, pillows, etc were all perfect.......everything was nice and clean.I would recommend this property to anyone.....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ELexington
gmor113, Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Dear ELexington,

I am a mother myself and would have been just as worried about my children no matter what age, taking their first trip. I am so happy that we were able to experience your sons first trip alone with him and that we helped make it memorable.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

It's always a bit more complicated find a room when our whole family of six (including 4 young children) needs a place to stay. The suite did nicely for our 2 night stay. (It may have become a bit cramped if utilized for and extended stay). Everything was clean and fresh throughout the property. We enjoyed the view of the rushing canal flowing below our room. I did feel that the "heated, salt-water pool" was misrepresented. It was clean and the kids enjoyed swimming, but I don't think the heater was turned up very high--a bit chill for my taste. At least the spa was clean and hot. The complementary breakfast is a slam dunk. The staff keeps everything well stocked and there is enough variety to please anyone. I've seen numerous places that use self-serve waffle makers, but these were easily the best maintained I've ever seen, making for some wonderful Belgian waffles. The parking lot is tight, especially when the place is at full capacity, but overall a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: If you have 5 or six in hour party the suites are a good option, although the pullout bed really onl...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Paul H, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2015

Dear Augman,

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and all we have to offer, including the fabulous breakfast! Thank you for writting your review!

Regina Luna, General Manager

Reviewed May 23, 2012

We've stayed there a couple times. Both visits were great. Check-in and staff were both quick and efficient. Room was great. The free breakfast that comes with the room is the best I've ever seen. Way more than just the standard "donuts and fruit". All kinds of hot and cold food choices. It's more like a free breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank egustafs56
Paul H, Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2015

Dear egustofs56,

Thank you for staying with us and making us your place to stay in central Oregon! We are glad you enjoy staying with us and that you like our breakfast and other amenities! Look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Redmond!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Came here on a business trip. I have stayed in numerous Comfort Suites, but this one is the nicest I have ever seen. The room had a small living area, adorned with what appears to be granite countertops around the sink and bannister areas. The beds were comfy, bathroom was clean. I even loved the archway that separated the beds from the living room. It reminded me of my old apartment!

The front desk staff was friendly and helpful.

The shower had a lot of hot water and was a nice size.

The breakfast was quite filling (had eggs, waffles, sausage, juices, coffee, toasts, bagels, fruit, hash brown potatoes, cereals, oatmeals)!

This is definitely the place I will be staying when I am back in Redmond!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Dear Ineller,

So glad you found us and that you are making us your place to stay in Redmond and Central Oregon. The staff is overjoyed with your comments that have reinforced their efforts of customer satisfaction. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for staying with us!

Reviewed January 7, 2012

As a representative of a regional nonprofit children's charity, I travel to this area frequently. For the past several years I have stayed at this hotel numerous times. The friendly staff, delicious breakfasts, comfortable rooms, and pleasant atmosphere make the Comfort Suites in Redmond my top choice in local accommodations. Without fail, we are treated as if we were being welcomed into a home and the entire stay is most enjoyable. Thank you, Comfort Suites. You are the tops!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Dear nawlison,

Thank you for your nice review of why you chose to stay here with us when in Redmond. Your are so kind! We appreciate your staying with us and for your efforts on behalf of your childrens charity. You are the tops with us too!

Reviewed September 27, 2011

We traveled to Redmond for a memorial service. We arrived early, and were able to check-in, giving us a few minutes to freshen up after our drive. The front desk staff were friendly and efficient. Our room was clean and the bed was quite comfortable. The sink area is separate from the shower/toilet. They do have a breakfast which we didn't take advantage of this trip.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2011

A someone who travels a lot and stays in Redmond regularly, Comfort Suites is top notch. The staff is always very friendly and helpful (especially Steve and Cindy the airport shuttle drivers). The rooms are always super clean and comfortable. The morning breakfast is also very good with a fairly wide variety of hot and cold foods. For folks traveling to Redmond by air, it is only five minutes away from the airport, making travel to and from (plus rental car access) very easy - especially with the free shuttle service (did I mention the drivers are terriffic? lol).

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Best Western Plus Rama Inn
#7 of 8 in Redmond
Super 8 Redmond
Super 8 Redmond
#6 of 8 in Redmond

Been to Comfort Suites Redmond Airport? Share your experiences!