“GREAT family restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Redmond, Oregon
“GREAT family restaurant”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

My kids love Black Bear Diner, my wife and I are also fans. We have never been disappointed in the quality of the food, the presentation, or the quantity. The staff go above and beyond and remember your name. The entire chain has been impressive to me. We have been to at least 8 different Black Bear Diners and each has been a carbon copy of excellence.

Seattle, WA
“Ok food - big servings- mediocre service”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We visited this restaurant on a Friday night during a not real busy time. For the fact that it wasn't very busy, our service was very inconsistent and mediocre. We were often ignored by our waitress and one of the people in our party never received the refill of soda that he ordered. The wait staff was standing around the kitchen window chatting for some time so I don't think that it was that they were busy serving other customers. The food was average but with big portions - my sandwich fed three people. Overall, it was ok but I don't think that I would go back and I think that I would rather try the place across the street next time.

• Visited March 2012
Bend, OR
“Good chain with standard food.”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

This is one of many places with this name. They provide a very ample serving of good food. Service is alway friendly and a good variety of dishes.

Longmont, Colorado
“An OK spot”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

A so-so breakfast but the service was good. We each had different eggs dishes. They were all fine - but nothing special. The kids love this place because of the decorations.

• Visited September 2011