“Great dinner and beer”

Seventh Street Brew House
Ranked #14 of 141 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Don't miss this place! Truly one of the best places to dine. We had a sample beer tray, Hog Leg, and Reuben with fries. Quick, easy and positive place. Our waitress "Diane M" gave us great recommendations. Interesting local beer selection and menu simple plus inexpensive. A little gem :)

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Their food is really good. It is a nice bar and grill which offers indoor and outdoor seating. You can play horseshoes outside as well.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Seemed like a decent establishment until eating here. Got horrible food poisoning at this restaurant and spent days on end sick at home. I called in to ask if there had been any food contamination issues and the staff was very kind and offered me my money back. Unfortunately this meant that the owner would have to give me a call about it. He called, yelled, accused me of trying to get a free ride in life, said I should never eat out again and refused to give me my money back.

5  Thank 356Bryan
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Once was a regular but it is so hit and miss all the time. Went in last Mon and the place was full but not crazy. Server came right over and helped. We order the fish and chips. They arrived and I could tell they were overcooked by the dark brown panko breadcrumbs. The 3 tablespoons of coleslaw made a nice sidedish and the small fries like you just finished the bag made it more challenging to eat. THAT WAS ONLY MY FIRST IMPRESSION. The fish was dry and flavorless. I ate on it but gave up. What potential for a great beer battered fish but someone doesn't have a clue. Sad attempt.
To the bright side I found out that if you want a burger order from the kids menu it's the same size as the regular.

4  Thank Kim M
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at the Seventh St. Brew House a few times since moving to Redmond and find their food ample and tasty. Happy hour prices are a great way to eat a good meal for a small price. There is a great outside area with decks, tables and horse shoe pits where one can bring the kids, play a game and eat at ghe samw time. The staff is friendly and the only downside I can see is it gets noisy and a bit crowded at certain times of the evening.