“Bartender, Deb, was the bright spot--besides the beer”

Seventh Street Brew House
Ranked #17 of 135 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: American
Seattle, Washington
“Bartender, Deb, was the bright spot--besides the beer”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped in for a beer on a Friday night. It was very busy, and we were ignored for the first 15'. Just as we were about to go behind the bar to get some attention, a waitress asked us if we had been helped. We had no water, menu, coasters, anything in front of us.) We were helped after that.
We went back Sunday around 12:30pm to watch a football game before we drove back to Seattle. The bartenders Nick and Deb were fabulous! Even though it was very busy, and Nick was by himself, then Deb took over, they were on top of everything and very attentive. We were so glad we returned. If in Redmond again. we will stop in!

Visited December 2013

Redmond, Oregon
“Good food, good beer”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I have been eating lunch here for years and perhaps since my husband and I are known by the staff, we rarely have had poor service. Food is good and quantities are large enough to split. Generally, the french fries are outstanding. Even though it is a pub, it is a great place for families.

Visited October 2013
Madras, Oregon
“Service is lacking”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I've come back here a few times, figuring I just got a bad waiter/waitress. Each and every time I go, it takes a long time to get drink orders, food, check, you name it. I love the beer, the food is pretty good, but definitely not worth it to me to be ignored by the staff. The Bend location is great however. I have never had these issues there.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank MrForensic
Redmond, Oregon
“damn good beer”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

a comfortable place to have a good beer. the monkey face is an excellent porter. the house stout is also excellent. the slippery slope is very good.

Visited October 2013
SW Washington
“Great beer and atmosphere!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped here on a Tuesday evening (9pm) after arriving in town. We were thrilled they were still open and could serve our kids. The Jefferson Park IPA was terrific - we took a growler to go and came back later in our trip for more! Between us we had pizza, hamburgers and the ahi salad; all were very good. Loved the big open doors - great setting for a warm August night.

• Visited August 2013