“Great casual dining option in Redmond”

Seventh Street Brew House
Ranked #12 of 140 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We've been here quite a number of times. Our last visit was a letdown as our waiter was far from competent but that's one guy, one time. Usually the service is prompt and efficient, the beer is cold and the food is good.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This place has the worst service of any brewpub in Central Oregon. They usually have several servers during the busiest times that like to stand around and visit with each other rather than do their job. When and if you get served, it slooooow ....I mean, snail-paced slow.

Do yourself a favor and go to the Red Dog Depot instead. A 180 from 7th street.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

They have a good selection of beer but the food is average and pricey. I have eaten there many times and have not had anything yet that I could say was good.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

so maybe by the time we're done, this will seem like an average offering since all of the brewpubs will be consistently good and therefore - average !!!

but, let's start here ..... a smallish place, we were greeted immediately and suggested that we'd be more cozy in the brewery section - four of us in the booth. The barman immediately came out with menus and took beer orders. The other three immediately knew what they wanted, but since I'm not a beer drinker, we had a lot of discussion at the table before I ordered. Beers for the others quickly arrived and my choice was met with approval and a prompt delivery. Nice touch - not a hint of grumpiness or irritation for having to make a second trip.

Dinner orders were collected from the other three; when I hesitated on the pork sandwich vs the reuben, I got a recommendation to go with the reuben. Good choice - the corned beef was not fatty or stringy; it was almost melting in my mouth.

Good serving size - the reuben came on Texas toast and all of the sandwiches/burgers consumed at our table were about $9 each

Sandwiches come with french fries, potato salad or cole slaw. Of course, my mom makes the best potato salad in the world, but this version was not bad. Different from my mom's with the addition of olives and paprika on top, it was flavorful and had good textures and tastes. Cole slaw was merely okay - dressing more like a bit of mayonnaise only and not as good as my mother-in-law's (probably a well published recipe, but it has the bite of vinegar and celery seed in it). No one tried the french fries ......

The beers were very good - each of us had something different and there were no complaints !

So - loved the service, loved the beer; food was good. Menu selection is a bit limited, but we all found something to eat.

It's in the Fred Meyer's parking lot in Redmond, so it's easy to find ........

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Visited for the first time on a leisurely afternoon. Loved the outdoor seating and can really imagine this being a fun place on summer evenings. The menu is pretty varied and appetizing, although just a tad pricey. I had a burger and my husband had the gyro - both of which were great! However, I won't go here unless I have plenty of time as the service was really slow. My husband finally had to go fetch the waitress to take our order and once our food came, we didn't hear much more from her until we were ready for the check. I think they pride themselves on a laid back atmosphere, which is enjoyable, but they really need to put a little extra step into the service!