“Good food, mediocre service”

Seventh Street Brew House
Ranked #13 of 143 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Visited for the first time on a leisurely afternoon. Loved the outdoor seating and can really imagine this being a fun place on summer evenings. The menu is pretty varied and appetizing, although just a tad pricey. I had a burger and my husband had the gyro - both of which were great! However, I won't go here unless I have plenty of time as the service was really slow. My husband finally had to go fetch the waitress to take our order and once our food came, we didn't hear much more from her until we were ready for the check. I think they pride themselves on a laid back atmosphere, which is enjoyable, but they really need to put a little extra step into the service!

Reviewed June 13, 2012

We had a great time at 7th St. Brew Pub. Lot's of folks out side and not crowded inside. Good service, drinks and food was served quickly, and we didn't have to wait for our bill. Small nachos were served with chips on the side, which is a great idea, because chips didn't get soggy, so we took leftovers back to hotel. My pulled pork sandwich had good flavor, but it could of had a little more sauce, and the french fries were HOT.
My husband liked the IRA so much he bought a six pack and a tee shirt for our son.We'll be back next visit!

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Fun atmosphere and good beer. The food could be better. The food is usually fine, but nothing special. I won't eat burgers there anymore though. The last one I had was completely overcooked and dried out. I thought they used to do hand patties. This one looked like it was premade. I haven't eaten there in a while, hopefully they have switched back.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

7th Street Brewery is a local pub favored by Smoke jumpers and Hot Shot crews during the summer. Featuring indoor outdoor seating and horseshoes, it is a family friendly place most of the time.

Along with great local beer--it is owned by Cascade Brewing Company--the restaurant has one of my favorite meals---The Hot Shot...a great burger smothered with cheese and topped with enough jalapeno peppers to start an internal fire---just my style.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Great place to hang out Friday evening. Good beer.