“Don't miss the One Street Down Cafe!”

One Street Down Cafe
Ranked #3 of 139 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Oh my gosh! The best French toast...thick, cinnamon slices! My husband told our very friendly waitress it was my birthday, and she brought the most delicious, hot from the oven, cinnamon roll to me! It was incredible...Not gooey, but more bread-like, with cream cheese frosting on the side! It was perfect! Don't miss this great spot to eat!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Have been a couple of times for breakfast and am never disappointed. They always have a daily eggs benedict special, and the french toast was great too. Indoor and outdoor seating - service can vary depending on how busy it is but always a casual welcoming atmosphere.

1  Thank srblue
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We were two couples and a 15month old little boy. Food was prepared beautifully, deliciously and was just enough without making us uncomfortable!! Pancakes were amazing!! LOVED eating outside and was able to walk the little one while food was prepared!! Coffee was awesome!!! Service, wonderful!!

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Glad I found this place! The menu is amazing. First off they serve breakfast all day! Second- the rosemary fries were deeelish, same for the fresh baked bread. Add in great coffee and a super friendly staff and you've got a winner! Definitely recommend this gem.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My friends and I enjoyed our biscuits and gravy breakfast at One Street Down. A little bit on the spicy side but still yummy. It came with sausage patties that were very good too. The staff is incredibly friendly and their extensive LP collection impressive. Next visit I plan to ask if they take album requests. We look forward to our next visit there. Give them a try some time.