“Outstanding Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We took our family here during our annual ski trip to bend and no one was disappointed. Everyone raved about their dish. Fish tacos-awesome. bacon-wrapped prawns-delicious. seafood chili relanos, excellent. I doubt you will go wrong with anything. We will definately put it on our list to return next year. It is very small so definately suggest reservations.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Always busy but wait for a table at the bar and have a cocktail, they really do a good job of a cosmo! The food is good here too and we usually just head down on the off-chance and can always get a table without too much of a wait even on a weekend. The nacho chips they serve you while you wait are tasty too. A good place to grab a bite to eat or a drink with friends.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We moved to Redmond about 2 years ago and this is our favorite place to dine...food is always excellent and great service.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

consistently superior service and a menue just fancy enough to make Mazatlan look bad, this is the place to go for Mexicn food in Redmond.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I went here with my daughter and grand daughter and two of us were disappointed. However I believe the quality of food is good, but ordering the right thing here is important. I had the beef briskit and it was not tender and not that tasty. My daughter had seafood enchiladas and loved them. My grand daughter had shrimp with noodles and the the shrimp was huge, but she did not feel they were cleaned enough. I would return here again but would probably get something with seafood and stay away from the beef. They have a huge selection on their menu so I feel I could find something special. The servers were friendly but not helpful in answering questions about the food.. They seemed to be hurried. Prices here are somewehat expensive also.

2  Thank Jeffrey W