“one of the better places in Redmond”

Diego's Spirited Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 143 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013

consistently superior service and a menue just fancy enough to make Mazatlan look bad, this is the place to go for Mexicn food in Redmond.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I went here with my daughter and grand daughter and two of us were disappointed. However I believe the quality of food is good, but ordering the right thing here is important. I had the beef briskit and it was not tender and not that tasty. My daughter had seafood enchiladas and loved them. My grand daughter had shrimp with noodles and the the shrimp was huge, but she did not feel they were cleaned enough. I would return here again but would probably get something with seafood and stay away from the beef. They have a huge selection on their menu so I feel I could find something special. The servers were friendly but not helpful in answering questions about the food.. They seemed to be hurried. Prices here are somewehat expensive also.

2  Thank Jeffrey W
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This nice place brings a lot of life to downtown Redmond, Oregon. Spce is limited on a busy night, although there is outside seating in the summer. The service and friendliness are unmatched. If you have to wait, it is fun to walk around the downtown area. Menu is a little different from standard Mexican fare, and undoubtedly delicious. Large groups can be a problem for seating, so go to their sister restarant on South 97, Madelines.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We've been going to Diego's since it first opened in 2009. The food is always good and the service is wonderful. I've gone there with large groups at lunch time, small groups at dinner, and with my husband. They're always busy. In this economy, that says a lot!

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

On a long roadtrip we found ourselves in Redmond and needed some lunch. On the strength of other TA reviews we chose Diego's, and we're delightfully rewarded with an outstanding meal. One of those reviews said to start with the shrimp ceviche. 'just do it' it said. So we did, and we're so happy that we followed this advice. Delicious!! And followed with pork raviolis in chipotle cream sauce-OMG! Even the taco salad was better than any other. 5 stars all the way on this place!