“Best Mexican food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Best Mexican food!”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I went to Diego's with my family and we all thought it was absolutely delicious! My husband had chicken mole which is his normal choice, and he rated it in his top five. My son had Diego's burrito and he said it was excellent and I had a shrimp enchilada and I think it was the best I've ever had. The blackberry martini was quite tasty also! Definitely will recommend this restaurant to anyone. Great service also.

• Visited November 2011

“Our New Favorite”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

This place has simply amazing food. I ordered a blackberrytini to start with, and it was perfect. The chips and salsa just kept on coming. I ordered the chicken fajitas and my husband ordered the smoked chicken pasta. Both were outstanding: probably the best meal I've eaten out this year. The atmosphere was good too. The restaurant is small and a bit crowded when we went, but the staff was great. They didn't seem rushed, but were prompt and very attentive.

• Visited October 2011
“Excellent food,fun, and drinks!”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Not only does the owner help out front and make sure everything is perfect but the wait staff is always ready to server and do it a smile. The food is superior Mexican style but they also have one of the best burgers in Oregon! (Try the blue moon burger, its to die for). The nightly special is a wonderful bargain. Prices range from $6-25. Try one of their mojitos with fresh fruit! Or the fresh Margaritas!

1 Thank stephieRN97
woodbridge
“awesome restaurant, excellent food, great service - wish i could go there again”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

on the advice of the hotel i was staying at in redmond went there for dinner while vacationing in oregon - a little hard to find but so worth it - my mother a vegetarian who is IMPOSSIBLE to please called her vegetarian burrito the best she has ever had in her life - it was full of vegetables and not just tomatoes and lettuce, broccoli, cauliflowe, mushrooms, etc. my taco was also awesome and the black beans and green rice were great.

serivce was also good. i live in DC so since I can't go there again, i'll just say to those n redmond -GO

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank duke147
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food was fantastic!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Food was fabulous and service quick. Our shrimp cevechie was a fresh tasty delight. The spinach qusadilla, yummy. We just happened to stop when riding through town on our motorcycle. We will be back!

1 Thank Corvally