“Excellent food,fun, and drinks!”

Diego's Spirited Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 143 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Not only does the owner help out front and make sure everything is perfect but the wait staff is always ready to server and do it a smile. The food is superior Mexican style but they also have one of the best burgers in Oregon! (Try the blue moon burger, its to die for). The nightly special is a wonderful bargain. Prices range from $6-25. Try one of their mojitos with fresh fruit! Or the fresh Margaritas!

1  Thank stephieRN97

Reviewed August 4, 2011

on the advice of the hotel i was staying at in redmond went there for dinner while vacationing in oregon - a little hard to find but so worth it - my mother a vegetarian who is IMPOSSIBLE to please called her vegetarian burrito the best she has ever had in her life - it was full of vegetables and not just tomatoes and lettuce, broccoli, cauliflowe, mushrooms, etc. my taco was also awesome and the black beans and green rice were great.

serivce was also good. i live in DC so since I can't go there again, i'll just say to those n redmond -GO

1  Thank duke147
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Food was fabulous and service quick. Our shrimp cevechie was a fresh tasty delight. The spinach qusadilla, yummy. We just happened to stop when riding through town on our motorcycle. We will be back!

1  Thank Corvally
Reviewed November 23, 2010

The hotel mentioned Diego's so we thought we would try it. It was a wonderful experience. The atmosphere is warm and friendly. The food was delicious. My husband ordered a chili relleno, his benchmark meal. He was very pleased with this restaurant rendition.

1  Thank nocoffeeor1
Reviewed October 1, 2010

I was surprised Diego's Spirited Kitchen has not been reviewed, so I had to give my two cents worth. It is Redmond's best Mexican Bistro style restaurant. And no wonder, they are the same owners that operate Madeline's. We routinely visit Diego's for meals with friends or just a late night dessert or appetizer at the full bar. We have never been disappointed with the food quality or the service.This is definitely a high end restaurant and the prices are reasonable. My wife and I travel a lot and Diego's would fit in well in San Francisco or San Diego.

1  Thank mrmartymoo