“Air Balloon Sightseeing”

Big Sky Balloon Company
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Redmond
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Big Sky Balloon Company offers scenic balloon flights over the high desert of Central Oregon. Sunrise flights departing from Redmond 15 miles north of Bend OR.
Reviewed August 23, 2010

A must try. Make this a bucket list experience. While visiting in Redmond, Oregon-August 2010, some family members and I decided to try our first hot air balloon flight together. What a beautiful area to slowly glide over. Wonderful to see views of Smith Rock and other beautiful landscape, wildlife, etc. while floating through the skies. A fantastic experience. I highly recommend.

2  Thank BARBENDEN
in 4 reviews
"ride"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 25, 2010

My wife and I took a flight with Darren in June and it was awesome. Neither of us had ever been in a balloon before and I'd highly recommend it. I don't like heights myself, but the balloon just drifts along with the breeze and it's very stable — much smoother than any airplane or helicopter I've been on. Darren did a great job of sharing information about the area and his crew was very professional. It's a great activity that leaves plenty of time to do other things in the afternoon (it starts early, so you're back on the ground with a whole day ahead of you).

1  Thank MountainBikeBob