“Great food, just a little spendy”

Brickhouse Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Brickhouse Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 140 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Deschutes
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Love the service we get here and the food is always great, but the prices are a little high. Not a place I would take your kids, but nice for a romantic dinner together!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Great location in the heart of Redmond..Recommend their steak tips and fried clams... good drinks at fair prices..suggest reservations on weekends

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We took some guests (up from the LA area) to the Brickhouse to show off local restaurant quality.... and they were suitably impressed. The atmosphere is classy and the food is good. I only give the food "good", because 2 of our 4 meals do not rate excellent. My daily special parmesan coated halibut was dry and overcooked.....and our guests pork chop was similarly not as tender as the prices suggest should be a basic expectation. The crab cakes and the salmon were perfectly prepared and deliciousl. All the sides and appetizers were great... and the service was top notch. We balked at ordering the wagu steaks due to price.... and the fact that in spite of their claim of untouchable quality, we routinely obtain this quality elsewhere for home cooking at much lower cost in Bend (as I mention in a previous review). So, this is a fine restaurant for entertaining.... and, yes, I should sent mine back as I am sure they would have replaced it promptly.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Our family always enjoys the Brickhouse. Fantastic food, and great service.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The Brickhouse Restaurant continues to be a consistently fine dining experience in Redmond. It is by far the best restaurant here. While many rave about its steaks (the blackened ribeye and filet mignon are always excellent) other dishes are just as top notch. At a recent visit, I had the tempora prawns and my wife had halibut. Both were excellent. The service is always excellent and the Brickhouse offers an extensive wine list. The only negatives are that this is a noisy restaurant due to the brick walls and as the sun sets, depending on where you are sitting, you get zapped with bright light when the door is opened. An awning might solve that problem? All in all I recommend the Brickhouse for a nice evening out.