“BEST CLEAN POOL OREGON”

Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The Sleep Inn checks their pool every 2 hours, and I have not found a place so far in Oregon that does this. I used to build pools and the quality of care they put into the cleanliness in the water is AWSOME!! My children say; "it does not burn my eyes daddy." Yea. Think about that one. The hotel is clean and staff are very pleasant. CHECK EM OUT PEOPLE, IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Kenneth K,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I am thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us so well. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our pool facility, and that it served you so well. I sincerely hope you will choose to stay with us again if you find yourself back in Central Oregon.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

If you are comparing places to stay in Redmond, or want something fairly convenient to either Bend or Sisters, this is a great choice. It's on the north end of town, and from what I can tell, is fairly new.

The staff is incredibly friendly, particularly Tiffany (sp?) at the front desk. After we headed out for an event, I was worried I forgot to unplug a straightening iron so we called them and they sent someone up to the room to make sure it was indeed unplugged. Also I totally got the check out time wrong - thought it was 12noon but it was 11a...which I realized at 11:30a. I called down to front desk and they just laughed and said no problem.

Everything was incredibly clean and tidy. If you are looking for one of their 2 queen suite options try to get room 328 (includes pull out couch). It's in a corner on the 3rd floor and has a great view of the mountains. It's also dog friendly!

There's a pool, somewhat small but nice if a bit cold at night, and a hot tub. Free breakfast in AM is more or less what you would expect - pastries, muffins, cereal, waffle maker, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, juices, fruit, coffee, yogurt, etc. Ample free parking. We'll definitely be back for any future trips to this area!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Zoe C, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate that you took the time to leave a review of your stay at our hotel. I’ve shared your fabulous praise with the entire staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. I’m thrilled that we have exceeded your expectations.

I am so happy to hear what a positive influence our staff made on you during your stay. Tiffanee is a wonderful member of our team and has been recognized for the part she played in your experience with us. I agree that #328 is a great room- it’s my favorite!

We value you as a guest and hope if your future travels bring you back to Central Oregon you will choose to stay with us again.

Kind Regards,

Zoe Christ
Front Office Manager

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Spent several nights here in early July 2013. Excellent property, well maintained, and the staff is super helpful. There are several good restaurants nearby and the property is easy to access from US 97.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Dear Andrew95476,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased to hear that your recent stay with us was such a positive one, and that our hotel served you so well. We value you as a guest and look forward to our next opportunity to host you.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Sleep Inn staff are wonderful and very caring. The rooms are clean; the cleaning staff is just fine. Breakfast is ok, though styrofoam & plastic predominate. Location is stand-alone, and the beckoning shopping plaza across the highway is not pedestrian-friendly. Our stay was less than optimal, however, because we were put in room 112: couldn't open windows or curtains for security/privacy reasons, and the busy admin. office was adjacent. Biggest plus, though, was the free shuttle to Redmond Airport... that was great, plus the fact that I was able to grab some breakfast bites before my 4:15 a.m. departure.

Room Tip: higher floors preferred if you like to open curtains and windows. some have views of faith, hope an...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear JWP8,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is unfortunate that you were located on the first floor where you did not feel comfortable, however since we have queen beds on all three floors we would have gladly moved you to another room where you felt more secure had we known. Furthermore, I am very happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of our 24 hour free shuttle service the airport, and that our breakfast was ready for you at such an early hour. We value you as a guest and sincerely hope if your future travels bring you back to the area you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We were going to stay at the Comfort Inn just down the road but they wanted $25 pet fee and $125 a night. We wanted to stay with the Choice Hotels because of the rewards program and thankfully discovered this property. Their pet fee was $10 and the room was around $95.

The staff was very friendly and provided a "dog pack" for us which included a sheet, towels, pooper scoops and a cookie for our pet. Very thoughtful since we firmly believe that when you travel with a dog it's important to keep the rooms clean and it had been raining the day we checked in. It was nice to have specific towels to dry off our dog's feet.

The room was clean, quiet, had a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. I thought the bed was a bit too soft. I kinda sank in it and felt the hard edge when I sat on the side. But that didn't stop me from enjoying the rest of my stay.

Breakfast was pretty good, even had biscuits and gravy. The breakfast hostess was constantly refilling the eggs, there were waffles, large danishes, actually quite a few things so they get an A+ for variety.

I wouldn't have any problem staying here again or recommending this hotel. Great place.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dustyduo
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Dustyduo,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that you had a chance to enjoy our wonderful amenities, and that you enjoyed your time at our hotel so much. I am also pleased to hear that our housekeeping staff left you with such a clean and comfortable room.

We are a very pet friendly hotel so I am very happy to hear your four legged friend enjoyed the time spent here as well. We try our hardest to accommodate all guests even if they are furry and have a tail.

We look forward to our next opportunity to host you.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This was our first time in a Sleep Inn. We picked it because of the reviews on Tripadvisor and as usual they were right on. When we got there we were meet by the nicest people at the desk. They helped us get checked in and after a nice visit we were off to our room. The room was clean and nicely furnished. The bathroom had a walk in shower something I haven't seen in hotel unless it was a handicapped room. The bed was comfortable.
We went to breakfast in the morning and there was not much left. I went up to the desk asked the girl about getting more eggs. I few minutes later she was doing the breakfast, she said the breakfast person had gone home sick and she was sorry she didn't know. She took over with a smile and got it done in no time at all. She was so happy and helpful.
We were stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Corkygirl
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear Corkygirl,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate all of your feedback. I am so happy to hear that our staff made such a positive influence on you and that you enjoyed our Deluxe Breakfast Buffet so well. I hope we exceeded any expectations you may have had. We look forward to your next stay and our next opportunity to host you.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Very nice and new hotel, clean rooms, very friendly and professional staff!!! Tiffany at the front desk was so helpful and very pleasant!! Good breakfast. Would definetely stay here again. Right across the street to Sonic Burger, Wal Mart and Jack in the box. Very convenient. One small tip......the rooms that are directly on the main street, tend to be a bit noisy in the morning.....fyi. Nice indoor pool and spa.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank beintem
EricJGroom, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. I'm thrilled that Tiffanee made such a positive impression on your stay, and she has been recognized for a job well done. We look forward to hosting you the next time you're in Redmond.

Zoe Christ
Front Desk Supervisor

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Comfort Suites Redmond Airport
Motel 6 Redmond
Motel 6 Redmond
#7 of 8 in Redmond
The Lodge at Eagle Crest

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond? Share your experiences!