“Good choice”

Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights since we were visiting Smith Rock Park which was only about :15 mins away. Staff friendly and nice clean hotel. Breakfast was very good with many choices, cold cereal, hard boiled eggs, waffles, fruits, etc. There is a Super WalMart right across the avenue. No complaints and would recommend.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear SJU,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we exceeded any expectations you may have had. We work diligently to better our property and make every stay an enjoyable one. I am also very glad you enjoyed your time in Central Oregon visiting our beautiful attractions. We appreciate your business and hope if your future travels bring you back to Central Oregon you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Work takes me to Redmond at least once a month. This is one of the nicest Sleep Inns I've seen. Nice big breakfast room--with all the hots. Very nice lobby. Clean updated interior. Arrive early and get one of the covered parking spots. Show your loyalty card and get a bag of treats and bottled water. At the very north end of town, but only a mile or so from downtown, plus it's much quieter.

• Stayed: September 2012

Dear duanegrasse,
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us in September. I am extremely happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience while at our hotel. I hope your future experiences at our property are just as great. If for any reason we fall below your expectations please let us know. We value you as a guest and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

This is a great property and a pleasure to be here! . Full, free hot breakfast in the morning was a delight. A statement to the town and not the hotel, we heeded the posted warning signs and brought all of our belongings in from the rental car, as it felt a but unsettling. I had read similar comments here about Bend hotels, is why we chose to stop a bit earlier. It must be the difficult economic times...Staff was very welcoming and accommodating!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Hellenictraveler,
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your stay with us. We strive to exceed expectations of our guests. However, I would like to express my apologies for your unsettling feeling, but I can assure you that during my time as an employee at the Sleep Inn & Suites there have not been any issues regarding safety of our guests and or their personal belongings. Per our signs this is simply for precautionary reasons. We appreciate your business and sincerely hope if your suture travels bring you back through Central Oregon you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stay regularly at "Choice Hotels" facilities. So when I reserved our room at the Sleep Inn & Suites in Redmond, I was not expecting anything great. My impression of Sleep Inns elsewhere has been not too great. But this is an outstanding facility: spacious suite, hot breakfast (rare for Sleep Inns), friendly staff. It's a little off the main highway. So you have to know where to turn to find it. But definitely worth any effort to get there.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear GlennC48,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We value you as a guest and sincerely hope if your future travels bring you back to Central Oregon you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The premises appear rather new and in great condition. The chek-in was extremely friendly, everything was explained in depth. Got a top floor corner suite with wonderful views of the mountain peaks. The suite was perfect, very spacious, with lots of windows which made it very bright, the furniture was in perfect condition and the bathroom was really spacious with a walk-in shower behind the corner. I couldn't turn on the A/C no matter how hard I tried. Contacted the front desk and the girl immediately came to my room. Obviously the house keeping disconnected one plug behind a sofa which I didn't notice, so that was fixed and the A/C went on. I used the pool and the hot tub, both were nice and very clean. The breakfast in the morning was also good, with lots of choices. It was my first stay at Sleep Inn chain, but definitely not the last :).

Room Tip: Try getting a room facing West - with the view of the peaks.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo

Dear Slo-Lju,
I would like to thank for taking the time to review your stay with us in September of 2011. I am thrilled to hear that our staff served you at the highest level and that you were able to use all of our facilities and accommodations. We value you as a guest and sincerely hope if your future travels bring you through Central Oregon again you will choose to stay with us.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Friendly and welcoming staff at check-in, large, well-appointed room with comfortable beds. Easy in and out access right on Hwy 97 and they even have an enclosed parking area. Full, free hot breakfast in the morning. This hotel is a great value. We will definitely stay here again as we pass through Oregon.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Will N

Dear Will N,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very happy to hear that your stay with us was such an enjoyable one, and that we served you so well. We value you as a guest and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The motel is very nice, clean, and the beds are comfortable but you can hear the neighbors conversations almost word for word. I tried to get some sleep but could hear people talking in the room next to us, a baby crying a few rooms down and a dog barking in the room across from us. Also whenever someone used the bathroom in any of the rooms around us the noise of the water running through the pipes was extremely loud. If noise doesn't bother you this is a great place to stay but if you are a very light sleeper like me find someplace else!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear calcetin,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us in July of 2012. All feedback is used to better our property. I would like to take this opportunity to personally apologize for the proximity of the other guests to your room, we try our best to keep distance between guests whenever possible because some guests can be louder than others, and I am terribly sorry that we were unable to do this for you. However, if given the opportunity we would love the opportunity to prove to you why we are a Gold Award winning hotel.
Lead Guest Relations Agent

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Comfort Suites Redmond Airport
The Lodge at Eagle Crest
Super 8 Redmond
Super 8 Redmond
#6 of 8 in Redmond

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond? Share your experiences!