“Clean, New, Great Service!”

Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Schaumburg, Illinois
“Clean, New, Great Service!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This is a great property and a pleasure to be here! . Full, free hot breakfast in the morning was a delight. A statement to the town and not the hotel, we heeded the posted warning signs and brought all of our belongings in from the rental car, as it felt a but unsettling. I had read similar comments here about Bend hotels, is why we chose to stop a bit earlier. It must be the difficult economic times...Staff was very welcoming and accommodating!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Hellenictraveler,
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your stay with us. We strive to exceed expectations of our guests. However, I would like to express my apologies for your unsettling feeling, but I can assure you that during my time as an employee at the Sleep Inn & Suites there have not been any issues regarding safety of our guests and or their personal belongings. Per our signs this is simply for precautionary reasons. We appreciate your business and sincerely hope if your suture travels bring you back through Central Oregon you will choose to stay with us again.
Lead Guest Relations Agent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Philippines
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stay regularly at "Choice Hotels" facilities. So when I reserved our room at the Sleep Inn & Suites in Redmond, I was not expecting anything great. My impression of Sleep Inns elsewhere has been not too great. But this is an outstanding facility: spacious suite, hot breakfast (rare for Sleep Inns), friendly staff. It's a little off the main highway. So you have to know where to turn to find it. But definitely worth any effort to get there.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear GlennC48,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We value you as a guest and sincerely hope if your future travels bring you back to Central Oregon you will choose to stay with us again.
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The premises appear rather new and in great condition. The chek-in was extremely friendly, everything was explained in depth. Got a top floor corner suite with wonderful views of the mountain peaks. The suite was perfect, very spacious, with lots of windows which made it very bright, the furniture was in perfect condition and the bathroom was really spacious with a walk-in shower behind the corner. I couldn't turn on the A/C no matter how hard I tried. Contacted the front desk and the girl immediately came to my room. Obviously the house keeping disconnected one plug behind a sofa which I didn't notice, so that was fixed and the A/C went on. I used the pool and the hot tub, both were nice and very clean. The breakfast in the morning was also good, with lots of choices. It was my first stay at Sleep Inn chain, but definitely not the last :).

Room Tip: Try getting a room facing West - with the view of the peaks.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Dear Slo-Lju,
I would like to thank for taking the time to review your stay with us in September of 2011. I am thrilled to hear that our staff served you at the highest level and that you were able to use all of our facilities and accommodations. We value you as a guest and sincerely hope if your future travels bring you through Central Oregon again you will choose to stay with us.
Spokane, Washington, United States
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Friendly and welcoming staff at check-in, large, well-appointed room with comfortable beds. Easy in and out access right on Hwy 97 and they even have an enclosed parking area. Full, free hot breakfast in the morning. This hotel is a great value. We will definitely stay here again as we pass through Oregon.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Will N
Dear Will N,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very happy to hear that your stay with us was such an enjoyable one, and that we served you so well. We value you as a guest and look forward to hosting you again.
Carlin, Nevada
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The motel is very nice, clean, and the beds are comfortable but you can hear the neighbors conversations almost word for word. I tried to get some sleep but could hear people talking in the room next to us, a baby crying a few rooms down and a dog barking in the room across from us. Also whenever someone used the bathroom in any of the rooms around us the noise of the water running through the pipes was extremely loud. If noise doesn't bother you this is a great place to stay but if you are a very light sleeper like me find someplace else!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear calcetin,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us in July of 2012. All feedback is used to better our property. I would like to take this opportunity to personally apologize for the proximity of the other guests to your room, we try our best to keep distance between guests whenever possible because some guests can be louder than others, and I am terribly sorry that we were unable to do this for you. However, if given the opportunity we would love the opportunity to prove to you why we are a Gold Award winning hotel.
Bend
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Tiffany, and Grace were very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. Love the fireplace, mountain picture, and computer in the lobby. Breakfast is the best I have ever had in a hotel. (By the way, right next to the hotel is a Red Rooster restaurant. It is clean, lovely, and low prices. Also, there is a Wal-Mart across the street.) The rooms are in the top 2 cleanest I have ever seen. I love the view of the mountains from my room. I love the shower - it is a walk in shower - not only convenient, but also no gross, scummy shower curtain to have to deal with! EVERY hotel needs to install this kind! Unfortunately, there is not an installed, pump shampoo and conditioner unit on the shower wall. For the price they charge, they really should have one. I like that the bed is on a "platform" because, that way, you don't have to worry about under the bed not being clean, and you don't have to worry about someone hiding under the bed! : ) Come stay here - you will be glad you did!

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room, with a view of the mountains. And ask for a room with a walk in shower.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Dear JD M,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Your opinion is important to us and I am thrilled to hear we exceeded your expectations. I will relay your suggestion about the shampoo and conditioner dispenser to my boss. It also makes me very happy that our staff made such a great influence on you. We appreciate your business and hope if your travels bring you to Central Oregon in the future you will choose to stay with us again.
Redding, California
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The staff here were friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and spotless. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast had a good variety of items to choose from. There is a restaurant next door, and a couple of fast food choices (Panda Express was one) nearby, next to the huge WalMart store. Although not right on the expressway, the hotel was easily accessed from the highway. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Dear kcinnorcal,
I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I am very happy to hear that our Gold Award winning hotel exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your business and hope if your travels bring you back to Central Oregon in the future you will choose to stay with us again.
Lead Guest Relations Agent
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Comfort Suites Redmond Airport
#2 of 5 in Madras
Motel 6 Redmond
Motel 6 Redmond
#7 of 8 in Redmond

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond? Share your experiences!