Super 8 Redmond
Travelocity
$209
Brasada Ranch(Powell Butte)
$89
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflespool and hot tubair conditionerwould stay againfree breakfastcentral oregondeskgravyhighwaybend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Very old facility. Smelled when you walked in and the room which was non-smoking smelled like smoke off and on.
Breakfast was the least of options I have seen in a very long time.
I would recommend staying somewhere else until they remodel?

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I have stayed at the super 8 in Redmond around 1o different times. each stay I have been treated with respect and overall friendliness. throughout my stays one person has always stood out. Melissa is a young and yes very attractive woman that works at the front desk. she is the sole reason I continue to stay at the super 8. I have switched rooms due to accommodations and she was quick to meet my needs. My family will never stay at another hotel as long as we are treated like royalty by her. I promise you that if you ever get the chance to stay here you wont regret it. she greets you with a warm smile and friendly attitude. If their is anything she can do to make your trip away from home any better she will. The best rates around, the warm indoor pool and the atmosphere that your family is all it takes

Room Tip: I have stayed in many rooms and all are great
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Ours was a long drive up from San Luis Obispo, so we were ready for some time out of the vehicle when we pulled into the drive of the motel.

At check-in, we were greeted by Katleyn who did a marvelous job of making us feel welcomed; she was warm and friendly and best of all, on top of things completely.

Our room was clean, larger than we expected and complete with a microwave and refrigerator. Best of all, the cups at the coffee machine with real, pottery cups and the glasses in the bath were, are you ready readers?...the glasses were really that, glasses!!! No paper or plastic cups in this room! What a delight.

Morning came, and we were greeted by Cory who was busy keeping the breakfast space clean and tidy...we had the presence of mind to bring our real cups with us from the room, so we enjoyed our morning beverage in real coffee mugs. Other guests tho were less fortunate, having forgotten to bring their mugs they were forced to drink from the styrofoam things.

Check-out was a simple task made even more delightful by Melissa who's smile brightened the room.

This trip from the south to Redmond and beyond is an annual thing for us; in the past, we've stayed in Bend. We both agreed at the end of this stay that our normal routine will change. In the future, we'll drive on to Redmond in order to over-night here in this Super 8.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family