“Great Find!”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Our desk clerk at the Best Western recommended Madaline's but we looked at reviews on TA and Yelp to check out others. Madaline's won out by being close...lucky us! Friendly staff and comfortable setting gave a good first impression.

My wife settled on the delicious Mexican seafood soup off the Soup list that was loaded with shrimp, whitefish, crab and lobster in a delicious broth in a bowl that was huge. My choice was a cup (would have been a bowl anywhere else) of chicken tortilla soup that was the best I have ever had, followed by Pork Osso Bucco over mashed potatoes in red wine reduction that was off the Appetizer menu at $10.95! We selected a bottle of delicious local Syrah off their 10 for $20 list for a total bill of $53.

Best of all was our server, Yadira, a beautiful and gracious Mexican-American who smiled constantly and was so helpful on the menu and talking about the area. We hope to be back soon.

1  Thank John N

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I find it interesting to read some of the negative reviews on here. As I am a very picky eater, I rarely write reviews because I feel I am too picky. However, since myself and different variations of my family spend at least 3 nights a weeks stopping into this restaurant, I feel it necessary to give my opinion. Let me start by saying, I grew up in a home where traditional Mexican food was cooked often and well. I will add that when my parents come to town, this is the ONE place I take my father to eat. The owner I so respectful and attentive. Every employee, whether English speaking or not, makes sure you are happy and taken care of all the time. I have one child who doesn't eat Mexican food and still always finds something delicious on the menu. Pablo (the owner) is a great chef and has spend considerable time comprising a menu that will suit even the pickiest of eaters pallet. I have several food allergies and one night at the bar, I asked about Gluten Free Vodka, Pablo stepped away, drove to the liquor store and purchased a bottle. THIS is the kind of service you will find in this establishment. Aside from the amazing food and great service, you will NOT find a more caring business owner who is involved in his community.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

very good and very reasonable for what you get. wonderful seafood, steaks and Mexican food. Deserts are great and the beer is cold.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

seafood, steaks, Mexican, American Just about anything you want. The Seafood is great and You get so much for your Money. I had a Lobster Tamale, I paid I think, $14. It was so full of Lobster I couldn't believe it. The Crab is great too.

1  Thank Rotha and Jim L
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Salsa was good, my wife's Seafood Fajitas were tasty, especially the scallops, but my taco plate was just average, covered with shredded lettuce. The waiter kept disappearing, and was very slow. The hostess re-filled our chips. But when I realized my taco plate did not come with hot tortillas, I couldn't find our waiter. He re-filled my soda as we were finishing. For a place that prides itself on its Mexican fare, they need to realize the sophisticated Mexican restaurants always ASK if you would like corn or flour tortillas with your meal, it makes it so nice to use with your rice and beans.