“A great choice for dinner if you need a selection”

Madaline's Grill Mexican American Bistro
Ranked #4 of 140 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We are not 'regulars' but we have been to Madeline's several times a year for the past few years. It is a great choice for a group because of the wide menu variety. I tend to stick to the enchiladas but no one in our extended family has ever ordered a dish they weren't pleased with (although my father-in-law thought the Colorado Burrito was too spicy) and we have some 'fussy eaters' in the family. The service is always good, meals are served quickly and the food is excellent. It's not exactly a budget-friendly option, dinner for 2 can easily approach $50 if you have a drink or two on the ticket.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My favorite restaurant in Redmond, Oregon! Worth the drive in from Bend if you're either hankering for a killer burrito or you've got a group that can't decide what they're in the mood for. Madaline's will make everyone happy! And guess what! If you're NOT happy for some reason, they're committed to putting a smile on your face before you go. My friend ordered something new, thinking he'd like it. The waiter noticed that we were sharing my burrito so he insisted that he bring out another - most restaurants would never do that! I like the seating. It always seems busy but the wait is never unbearable. Great bar area, quieter sitting area off to the side and a main dining room.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We go to Madelines usually a couple times a month. Don't be scared off by the Mexican and American Cuisine. I must admit, if I was coming through town and I saw that, I would not stop. Their Mexican is amazing, I could eat it every day. They also have great burgers and pasta (my husband doesn't always crave mexican like I do). Definitely give it a try. Easy access right on HWY 97. They have done so well they opened a bit fancier restaurant in downtown.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Our referral came from the service station attendant across the street, but, boy, was he right on!!! The service was great, the coffee/tea plentiful and the food outstanding. Understand this same family owns another restaurant, would definitely try it, too, when in Redmond. The food was not at all spicy, but it was flavorful. Loved the huevos rancheros!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Nothing special and the portions were small.
Refried beans were too spicy for my taste. I prefer Mazatlan as does my daughter.