Madaline's Grill Mexican American Bistro
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We go to Madelines usually a couple times a month. Don't be scared off by the Mexican and American Cuisine. I must admit, if I was coming through town and I saw that, I would not stop. Their Mexican is amazing, I could eat it every day. They also have great burgers and pasta (my husband doesn't always crave mexican like I do). Definitely give it a try. Easy access right on HWY 97. They have done so well they opened a bit fancier restaurant in downtown.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Our referral came from the service station attendant across the street, but, boy, was he right on!!! The service was great, the coffee/tea plentiful and the food outstanding. Understand this same family owns another restaurant, would definitely try it, too, when in Redmond. The food was not at all spicy, but it was flavorful. Loved the huevos rancheros!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Nothing special and the portions were small.
Refried beans were too spicy for my taste. I prefer Mazatlan as does my daughter.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Recommended to us by the receptionist at the nearby Best Western, our only concern travelling with kids was whether the food would be too spicy but server was helpful and in the end the food was a little gentler than we were expecting.

Found the seating area a little gloomy but food was well cooked and inexpensive so great place to fill up at the end of a long day - also next to McDonalds so easy hop across the lot to grab a cheap hot fudge sundae for pudding!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Excellent food, excellent service, The chef really knows how to cook comfort food. The breakfast and lunchs are above the normal. I'd go back again!