Union Creek Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Maple Leaf Motel(Shady Cove)(Great Value!)
$75
Motel 6
  • Pool
$145
$119
All reviewsbeckie's cafelodge roomsan ice cream shopgeneral storefire pitvisiting crater lakerustic cabinno cell phone servicenational forestwood stoveshared bathroomsmall storefull kitchenhomemade piesqueen bedmicrowaveproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Last year the four of us (two couples) spent New Year's Eve in one of the rooms over the General Store. It was very nice, and we met some lovely people and played Mexican Train until midnight. This year we decided to spend a little more money for a cabin so we could cook our own meals most of the time (Who can resist Beckie's Cafe?). The beds were even more comfortable than the rooms we had last year, and we had a refrigerator, stove, sink, big bathroom, and two bedrooms. I wish the kitchen was bigger! I think we will go cabin hopping year after year until we decide which cabin is our absolute favorite. JUDYJET

Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2012

OK, it isn't much to look at. In fact, it looks right out of 1947 which is where it gets its charm. If you want a bland, antiseptic, generic room with TV and Internet, keep driving. If you're a little adventurous and willing to try something rustic with lots of character, this is your place. Stayed here in October after driving many hours and seeing Crater Lake. I enjoyed the quiet under the pines and the nearby babbling Rogue River. WiFi coverage was very spotty and no TV in my cabin, but I actually started to relax without the outside world. Folks are friendly and the small restaurant across the street very good.

Room Tip: I personally liked the cabins. I think the rooms upstairs in the main building have a shared bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank MikeyUinNY
Reviewed December 15, 2011

My boyfriend and I decided to take a fun trip on a whim. Being right before the holidays we wanted some couple time before the xmas craziness. My boyfriend really wanted to go to Crater lake so we researched lodging around it, although there were not many options, I would have chosen Union Creek Resort over any of them.

We called to ask some questions and got great customer service! So helpful! They even have a website to look at the cabins before you rent... Oh did I mention Cabins?! You get your OWN cabin to yourself making the woods and natural setting very peaceful.

We booked our reservation for only $70.00 a night ( Your own cabin) and a $12.00 pet fee ( Our chocolate lab) Very reasonable! Most hotel rooms are $100+ and do not allow pets.

Upon arriving, it's a very small cute store/ check in area and we were helped to our Cabin. The Cabin was clean, very cute, and just the right size for a couple and a medium sized dog.

We never ran out of hot water, the lighting was awesome for us girls doing make up, and the room was immaculately clean for being a pet cabin and just a Cabin :) They also have an amazing restaurant on site famous for their legendary homemade pies! Yumm!

We loved it so much we stayed another night, which the front desk was so helpful and brought us extra towels!

Stay here for romance, woodsy feel, cleanliness, and pet friendly!

Room Tip: Cabin 16 was awesome! :) Tucked away and very private!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank CoastieGirl2009
Reviewed November 21, 2011

BEWARE!!!!

The most dishonest guys that I ever met. I called to reserve a cabin, and they charged my CC immediately and refused to cancel the transaction.

Room Tip: Don't do business with this guys
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ttn t
Reviewed November 7, 2011

this resort is in a perfect location if you are planning to go to crater lake. cozy, with all the amenities you need. wonderful restaurant. small store on site with very friendly owners

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple